Physical Therapy Personal Statement. PLEASE READ! Looking for feedback!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aksexton

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if a PT or PT student wouldn't mind reading my personal statement in a private message and providing me with feedback?

Please send me a message if think you could help out and I will send you my essay. Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You know what's gonna happen now? Many applicants who can't put a couple of words together will come and steal your hard work and submit it as theirs. I understand that you want someone to proofread your letter, but I would never put mine up on a message board.

You know what's gonna happen now? Many applicants who can't put a couple of words together will come and steal your hard work and submit it as theirs. I understand that you want someone to proofread your letter, but I would never put mine up on a message board.

I agree... I would use one of your undergraduate faculty and close friends, thats what I did.

Members don't see this ad :)
I third that!

This is a bad idea. I would take it down immediately.

There are tons of students who are just cruising the net/these forums for something like this. Just look at all the first-time posters who start threads like "what do you like most about being a doctor?", "why did you pick PT?", "why are you in this field?"

Consider how it will look if 10 applications are identical minus one or two words.

Next time, if you want to use these forums for help. Just post a message stating "If you don't mind reading my personal statement please PM me". Someone will then PM you, you can check their credability (number of posts, types of posts, years on board) and then decide if you trust them with your letter.

I agree. FWIW, I think it sounds good. make sure you proofread it. there is at least one typo (third line) didn't have time to dissect it entirely though.