Wreb exam 2010

Started by taji
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taji

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody in orangecounty getting ready for wreb exam,I need partner to study together.👍
 
Hi, I live in Sanbernardino County and am plannig to take the exam in July. That would be great if we could be in touch. I'm new to the website and not sure how it works, so if u want e-mail me at [email protected] and in the subject write WREB so I don't miss it.
good luck,
 
I take my exam in April and need a ptients or two real soon. I will pay for any Dentist who refer me two class-IIs. I appreciate it. 508-280-4616