Need revision for my personal statement

Started by hmtran
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hmtran

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear peeps:

I know some people are offering to revise some personal statements, and I have mine ready to be emailed out. I don't think I can send it to you directly via private messages on the forum because the essay is too long and it's inconvenient that way. And that attachments are only for images/pictures. So if you can email me your address at [email protected], I'd be more than happy to forward you my essay for some serious editing. Thanks a lot!

Mai