Grandview Hospital Ortho prog.in Dayton Ohio

Started by swandive
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

swandive

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello:

I am interested in Orthopedics and will be doing my ortho elective at Grandview Hospital in Dayton Ohio. Can anyone give me their opinions about the program? Any advice about this program would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely:
swandive, ms3
 
Hey Swandive - I am also a third year and will be setting up an AI at Grandview. From what others have told me it is a solid program with good op experience and good case volumes. Plus I think the program is linked. Let me know when you start setting up stuff - maybe we can help each other out.
 
Hi AP:

I will be there in June. How about you? I hope to see you there. Do you know if we will get to scrub in with the attendings or mostly the residents?

Thanks,
Swandive
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Swandive - I actually won't be doing an AI there until June of next year (I am doing a teaching fellowship which extends my med school an extra year). So unfortunately I won't be there; However, and Friend of mine did a rotation there. I will ask him and get back to you.