DO .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureD.O

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hmmmm..... they say balanced is better. That 123 might come back to haunt you. I don't know for sure though. I'll let others give their input as well.

you can do anything you put your mind too. Just work hard and dig in!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think you will get interviews personally. Then from there its all about you.

You should be able to receive some interviews with your new MCAT. To increase your odds for an acceptance apply to additional schools such as:
ACOM
BCOM
WCU-COM

Agree with ACOM, WCUCOM. I would save your money on BCOM, the class is already full.

I also recommend adding TUNCOM, LECOM-B, KCOM, PNWU.

Thanks everyone! Definitely taking in the advice!

First, congrats on the huge score improvement!! I was recently accepted to ACOM and I'm from Utah!

Thank you, it really means a lot! Took a hell of a lot of work to do it. I have sent my primary in to a few of the schools listed above including ACOM and excluding BCOM due to the amount of seats left. Hopefully my stats are good enough for these schools!

Quick question guys! When adding additional schools, do I have to basically be re-verified?? Am I just waiting for my primary along with my transcripts to reach the schools??