Anyone going to NAVC?

Started by Bearby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bearby

UF CVM c/o 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I was planning on going down to Orlando for NAVC in January for what seems like some pretty awesome CE. Anyone else planning on going? I was going to stay with my friend but it turns out he's moving before the conference so if I can't find people to share a hotel with I probably won't be making the trip. Anyway, I hope other people are going. Temple Grandin is going to be there which is pretty exciting.
 
I'm going! 🙂 I'm actually K-State's official NAVC representative. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to ask!

It's a blast and TONS of fun. It's great to meet/network with other students and practitioners, and there's so much CE on such a huge variety of topics...really, really fun. 🙂