Course scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am currently finishing up trigonometry and gchem 1, and have gchem 2, chem lab, ochem 1+2 and lab, phys 1+2 and lab, and biochem left.

How would you recommend I disperse these courses? I have a bachelors and am just doing pre-dent prereqs. I am currently looking at doing Gchem2 and lab over the summer to allow for biochem next summer but I don’t know if that is too ambitious.
 
what biology classes did you take?
the chemistry classes go after one another so you have at least 4 semester left. Take Physics with orgo 2 and biochem.

add anatomy, physiology or microbiology if you need more biology classes.