Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey there,
I just had a quick question,does anybody know if signing prematch in surgery still exists or is it history? and if it is is it still legal ? I have heard that the NRMP was about to pass a rule on making it illegal but then delayed passing it under program directors pressure, is that true? I woudl really appreciate it if anybody has a link or URL to the most recent actual NRMP policy about this..thanks
I just had a quick question,does anybody know if signing prematch in surgery still exists or is it history? and if it is is it still legal ? I have heard that the NRMP was about to pass a rule on making it illegal but then delayed passing it under program directors pressure, is that true? I woudl really appreciate it if anybody has a link or URL to the most recent actual NRMP policy about this..thanks