PhD/PsyD Finding/Buying EPPP Practice Tests

Started by Teacher07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Teacher07

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got some Academic Review books from a friend but I really want practice tests. It looks like all the major companies sell access to their practice test sites for $500 or so, which seems like A LOT. Anyone figure out a way to get practice tests for less? Are there apps that are helpful?
 
On android, there's an EPPP flashcards app that sold for $30 and had pretty decent questions IMO. TBH, I used the AATBS books (provided by work) and academic review's online thing. It's pricy but it helped me a ton. To me, well worth it. Do what works for you, though. Some people are better at sitting in front of a book and just studying than I am, so for those people just the books (and not the online component) might be enough.