FPGEE help?

Started by bo0m19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bo0m19

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello.
I'm still a student but I'm graduating soon and hoping to move to the US.

I currently study a BSc Pharmacy. I know I have to take the FPGEE, but here's the thing: my degree is technically a 5 year degree, but I took some summer courses/extra credits each semester and I'm going to end up graduating after only 4 or maybe 4 and a half years of school.

My question is would I still be eligible to take the exam? Or not, since it's been less than 5 years.. should I slow down?

Also, can a student prepare to take a the exam or do I have to graduate first? I was kind of hoping to leave to the US immediately after graduation, but I'm not sure if that's possible?

Thanks