Issue with supplemental fee arrival

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SwaggyPedro

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to a school and sent out the supplemental fee several weeks ago. It still says "waiting additional info" on AADSAS and I haven't gotten any emails about it. I tried calling the office five times over the past week and haven't gotten an answer. I'm not sure if the check has been cashed or not, but should I just send another check in the mail?

This is the only school I've had this issue with out of the 11 I applied to. Any advice would be appreciated.
 
Go to the bank or sign in your bank account online and see if it was cashed - otherwise, keep calling or send an email and ask. If money ain't no thang, send another check baller.