Use the search function to find some useful advice; we had great conversations on here last year about the same thing, and they really helped me out. But other than what Truthseeker said, prepare yourself for some oddball q's, like "what cell in the body would you be and why," the ever popular "what animal would you be and why," scariest moment in your life, etc. I got asked q's like this, along with things like how I'd define success, how do I de-stress..things along those lines. If you have a group interview, it will most likely involve an ethics scenario- show that you're a team player but can also be autonomous or a leader when the group is lagging. And come stocked with q's for them as well, like board pass rates, what they do for the community, is program more geared towards manual vs. exercise therapy, etc. Congrats on the interview, b/c you're def. one step closer to your goals!