Africa and Middle East Regarding Sackler

Started by ldpa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ldpa

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is just a quick - perhaps dumb- question. Does anybody know, are Sackler graduates eligible to practice in US/ Canada?
 
Many Sackler grads practice in USA.

Canada is more challenging.Israel grads count as FMG's. To practice in Canada that means getting CDN residency position (which is difficult) and then practicing in an underserviced area.

Few Sackler grads have ben able to come back to Canada so far. I understand that a BGU grad was recentky successful. I am sure the "'s will increase as Israel standards are high and their grads perform well.
 
Is Sackler an official medical school? (I mean, like once you graduate college and are considering being a MD, Sackler would be okay to go to after graduating college in the U.S, right?)