This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

striveforgreatness10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This thread should be in postbac forum. Anyways, good luck with the program and I hope you enjoy it. I am GSBS alumni. PM me if you have any questions.

What's the difference between the MS and MBS? Which did you apply to?

Is the MS just added side of research of 5 credits?
Congrats and best of luck in be Spring!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to the MBS ( dental scholars track). I believe an MS is more geared for individuals that want to enter that field, plus the thesis component added in.
I submitted my app for MBS a couple days before deadline hopefully it's not to late. Thank you!

It took my application almost a month before i got a decision. I just kept harassing them until they noticed haha
I just got my acceptance today! Every excited to attend if dental school doesn't work out this cycle. Do you know anything about the program besides what's on the site. You can PM if you want. Thank you and congrats!

I've also been accepted to the dental scholars program for Spring 2016! I cant decide between this program and a post-bacc program. Do any of you guys have any insight on this program?