Sending additional OAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rickenbacker325

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I want to send additional score reports outside the 5 I designated, do I fill in the address of their admissions office as the 'address' the OAT scores should be sent to? Or is there a specific department address they should be sent to, it's kind of unclear to me but I might just be a *******. I'm kind of surprised the ADA website doesn't have an automatic drop down list for each school that fills the address in.

Thanks

edit: D'oh, yep I'm a *******. The fill-in boxes are for any address other than admissions. The empty boxes made me think that it was necessary to fill them myself. Never mind!