TBR Assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

greenseeking

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Just wanted to get some feedback about how I'm doing on the Berkeley Review practice tests... I scored it using an old score conversion sheet I found online.

TBR PT 1: 8, 11-12, 10
TBR PT 2: 11-12, 11-12, 11-12
TBR PT3: 9, 7, 9
TBR PT4: 9, 11-12, 10

As you can see my scores are kind of all over the place, especially PT 3. My test is scheduled in a month and I'm feeling kind of nervous and not confident at all. I've been studying since March (with a part time job). My goal is to get a 35. I took it once 3 years ago and I got a 30. I'm using TBR books plus TPR books for reference. Any advice would be appreciated. Would one month be enough to reach my target score consistently?
 
Why don't you try AAMC FL's? Also from what I read on here, low 30's on TBR generally means mid 30's on AAMC. Take that with a grain of salt though.
 
Thanks Hanguk. I will be trying the AAMC FL's in a few days!

Okay I just did the AAMC 3 and got a 10/10/10. I have a little less than a month till my test. Any suggestions on how I can improve the score to mid thirties? I keep on getting stuck in the low 30's.

I feel like I know the content pretty well. I need some suggestions on how to improve! thanks!