transferring stores as an intern

Started by Rukn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rukn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does this work? Lets say I work for CVS as an intern and I want to transfer to a different store because of tension with the head pharmacist .. how would I go about doing this? Would the other store I want to work at need to have an opening position?
 
How does this work? Lets say I work for CVS as an intern and I want to transfer to a different store because of tension with the head pharmacist .. how would I go about doing this? Would the other store I want to work at need to have an opening position?

I don't know about CVS, but for the chain where I work I had to call the store and ask if they have an open position. Then when I found out they did, I had to call that district's PDM to see if he'd take me. Then the PDM didn't take me, I guess because he didn't want any more interns in the district, though that store wanted me.