UCF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTin the makin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview scheduled at UCF very soon. Does anyone know anything about their interview process? I know it is 1 1/2 hrs long. Is it true that you have to write a short essay?
I would appreciate your input 🙂
 
Yeah, I have an interview upcoming at UCF as well. Any input would help us out a lot. Thanks!
 
I didn't apply to UCF but one of my fellow techs did and she went to the interview. I'm not sure about the essay part, all I can say is that for the actual interview it's 2 applicants and 2 interviewers. That's all I can add! Good luck!
 
How did your interviews go? What all did they have you do? I applied to UCF too. I haven't heard back from them yet other than that they have received my app. What was the school like? Did it appear to be a high quality program with good resources/facilities? I found their website not very helpful.

Thanks for any insight!