using the AAMC section bank

Started by irule285
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

irule285

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any advice on how to use the AAMC section banks?
Should you do the entire section in one sitting or break it up ? i'm trying to learn rather than timing. I'm already good at timing I just need to work on accuracy.
 
I might do it this way. Give yourself 1.5 min a question and set a timer for each passage. Try to finish the passage within the time area but if you can't note that you couldn't and take as much time as you need to answer the questions in the passage. THen check your answer to the passage. Rinse, Repeat.
 
The section banks are brutal. I did not time myself at all, and did one subject in one day, review the following day. It worked for me!