Verification problem

Started by cougarY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cougarY

MD aware
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just submitted but my status says "Submitted to AMCAS- waiting for Transcripts" but clicking on the details my transcripts have been received and my email saying I had submitted even said the same thing - that my transcripts had been received. I haven't sent in my letters of rec yet (I'm applying to a couple of the pilot schools) but I was under the impression that AMCAS didn't have to have those until secondaries came out and wouldn't affect the primary verification. Anyone else have this problem?
 
Just be patient and wait a day. It will eventually say your trancripts have been received and you are in line waiting to be reviewed. It doesn't change right away.
 
It's not all immediate. It took about a day for mine to switch to "transcripts received" and all that.