WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wowsers Batman.

###unlynch Hawaiian Tropic###

###lynch hedgiehawg###

Wasn't jj the one who just started an internship or something?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm kinda dubious Cody and Aster are in the game. Anyone able to confirm in some way without necessarily telling us who they ate?

:laugh: I doubt Cody and Aster are wolves who ate someone last night. But when Rita was killed, SOV mentioned she would never unite with her family. That made me think they were in the game. But I don't know anymore about it.

I've kinda made up my mind...lynch jjohnston

please don't be another seer please don't be another seer

Lynch vote

JJ 5 (swings, thatredhead, hedgie, WS, tropic)
Labrat 1 (dvmd)
thatredhead 2 (dyachei, wtf)
Hedgie 3 (jam, docE, ffm)
kpowell 2 (Trematode, jj, )
sheepdog 1 (Devyn)
Wolfspeaker 1 (Nohika)
FTB 1 (escalla)
FFM 1 (sheepdogpoo)
Devyn 1 (FTB)

Someone please double check!

Members don't see this ad :)
**** lunch Jam****

Half the time someone pulls the "stuff going on in life" they're a wolf. The other half of the time they're better off not playing and we're doing them a favor.

.... and I only have a few minutes to vote.

I haven't gotten to read much , just got off work.. lynch JJ

Lynch Sheepdog only because I almost forgot to vote and only have 5 mins so I can't read through the thread and pick strategically.

Lynch vote

JJ 6 (swings, thatredhead, hedgie, WS, tropic, kpowell)
Jam 1 (LIS)
Labrat 1 (dvmd)
sheepdog 2 (Devyn, labrat)
Wolfspeaker 1 (Nohika)
FTB 1 (escalla)
FFM 1 (sheepdogpoo)
Devyn 1 (FTB)

I think that's the final count.

unlynch thatredhead

I just got home from work. SDN was on my phone and I always stay logged in, TRH, so maybe thats what you saw.

LIS - I can confirm what you're asking for.

unlynch thatredhead

I just got home from work. SDN was on my phone and I always stay logged in, TRH, so maybe thats what you saw.

LIS - I can confirm what you're asking for.

Thanks. I saw that redhead also confirmed it, which is pretty much the only reason I didn't jump on the hedgie lynch. I still don't buy the Masuka connection to the nanny, because it just ... makes no sense. But I also don't know why Hedgie would make it up when it would have been sufficient just to say "I'm the nanny and I protect the kids." Thus my vote for Jam.

Members don't see this ad :)
FFFFFFFFFF. As soon as I walked in the door, I started swearing. I'm so sorry I missed the vote. Please don't mod-kill me!!! I'm taking a prospective student around and was at dinner & then at school before that at my selective.

...........I'm sorry :(

this is your first transgression. That is not punishable....
Make sure to send in contingencies in the future, ESPECIALLY FOR TOMORROW, or you will face my wrath (and I am not in a forgiving mood).

Lynch vote

JJ 6 (swings, thatredhead, hedgie, WS, tropic, kpowell)
Jam 1 (LIS)
Labrat 1 (dvmd)
sheepdog 2 (Devyn, labrat)
Wolfspeaker 1 (Nohika)
FTB 1 (escalla)
FFM 1 (sheepdogpoo)
Devyn 1 (FTB)

I think that's the final count.
Thank you for the tally!

That is kind of obnoxious to point out in my mind. No one likes a tattle tale.
Actually I do. It saved me the trouble of figuring out who was the guilty part!

Still pretty happy with 96.5% participation in this day. Still over 99% for the 3 days!

Sorry! :oops:

Given the :( I don't think WS meant it that way.

And it's WW - we *love* tattle tales in WW. :)

No, I didn't mean it to tattle tale. I don't want to see anyone get mod-killed by not voting, unless we know they are a wolf. It was just a reaction after realizing she hadn't voted.

Yeah... it's called starting an externship and actually working during the day (when the lynches are going on). I contributed over the weekend. Also, there are two people who could've vouched for me being a useless "pinkie," but didn't.

Yeah... it's called starting an externship and actually working during the day (when the lynches are going on). I contributed over the weekend. Also, there are two people who could've vouched for me being a useless "pinkie," but didn't.

Please use your ***************, even if you are (justifiably )bitter!

F**** *facepalm*.

I forgot who you were.

Wow. Dumbest. Move. Ever.

Ok. *NOW* I deserve to be lynched.

this is your first transgression. That is not punishable....
Make sure to send in contingencies in the future, ESPECIALLY FOR TOMORROW, or you will face my wrath (and I am not in a forgiving mood).

Contingencies will be sent! I will be in surgery tomorrow and unknowingly miss deadline. So, my vote will probably be an RNG before I go to sleep tonight.....

No when hedgie successfully protects Masuka is told. I can protect either astor or cody each night. So far it hasn't been needed.

I can confirm this.
It is very annoying to post when I have to find a picture for everyone.
Thatredhead is totally pulling a Trema this game.

hey-rebel-snookie-wants-some-more-smoosh-smoosh.jpg

Bejebus. Really sorry, JJ. I don't know what happened, other than I obviously wasn't thinking. I was hurrying and posting from my phone when things shifted your way and it just never clicked in my head. :( Dumb-ass move on my part, no other way to put it. :(

You have outed Important roles and you have outed important player's names, and in the end you have randomly picked on and killed poor Jjohnston, Hannah McKay, Dexter's sexy lover who was so good at being a serial killer that she would never have been able to be killed by wolves. Poor Dexter, who will he sleep with now? After she dies a small pamphlet falls out of her pocket.... it reads "How to perform the role of Jurg Yeliashkevych". What the what?

It is Night 4. You have until 7am to figure this nonsense out and send me some PMs.

There are 21 players left.

Here is your roster.
1-SnS Miguel Prado
2- dyachei
3-DVMD
4-tropictuco
5 - kaydubssss
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston: Hannah McKay
8 - Jamr0ckin
9 - Devyn
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
11 - kpowell14
12 - sheepdog
13 - Lab Rat83
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
17 - that redhead
18 - nohika
19 - Trema
20 -Swings
21 - WTF
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
25- FFM
26- FH Rita Bennet
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1.

also, I feel bad I didnt make it more clear, but this is the sort of stupidity we need to end by not letting others dance their way out of lych votes just to put it on someone else in the last hour.

Um. Ok, but you also could have spoken up. You know who all the pinkies are. I'm not shirking my share of the blame here, because I was fundamentally stupid, but ... I wasn't alone.

Um. Ok, but you also could have spoken up. You know who all the pinkies are. I'm not shirking my share of the blame here, because I was fundamentally stupid, but ... I wasn't alone.

I chose not to say anything at the first vote or so... and then honestly forgot because I sort of figured there was no way in hell that redhead or hedgehogie wouldnt be the one lynched. Totally forgot that earlier today i was thinking "dont wanna let him die"

I chose not to say anything at the first vote or so... and then honestly forgot because I sort of figured there was no way in hell that redhead or hedgehogie wouldnt be the one lynched. Totally forgot that earlier today i was thinking "dont wanna let him die"

More or less what happened to me.

That said, I think this might work out ok. Can't say why, but .... SOV put details in the write-up about JJ's role that are hopefully going to help us out huge. Stay tuned.

Just gonna say, this game is NOT going the way I anticipated it. No matter how many times I mod, I am always surprised by the weird stuff that goes on.

Humans are unpredictable.

How plausible is it that the wolves are members/affiliated with the Koshka Brotherhood?

That would be Sirko, george novikov, viktor baskov, & Jurg. And possibly Joey Quinn(he was a dirty cop working for the Brotherhood)

Both Joey Quinn and Nadia steal blood evidence that implicated Sirko in a triple murder( Tony Rush, Louis Greene, Andres Rodriguez).

How plausible is it that the wolves are members/affiliated with the Koshka Brotherhood?

That would be Sirko, george novikov, viktor baskov, & Jurg. And possibly Joey Quinn(he was a dirty cop working for the Brotherhood)

Both Joey Quinn and Nadia steal blood evidence that implicated Sirko in a triple murder( Tony Rush, Louis Greene, Andres Rodriguez).

I don't know much about Dexter but I can 100% guarantee that I am NOT a wolf, and that I have zero communication with anyone but Nadia.

So JJ was the one that stole your role?

JJ was the one that received DocE's role, but JJ did not do the stealing part of it.

Anyway, I really need a specific player (the other pinkie) to show up and respond to a PM. While it was unfortunate that we lynched JJ, I really think it's got potential to work out to be awesome. It's making me giggle.

JJ was the one that received DocE's role, but JJ did not do the stealing part of it.

Anyway, I really need a specific player (the other pinkie) to show up and respond to a PM. While it was unfortunate that we lynched JJ, I really think it's got potential to work out to be awesome. It's making me giggle.

Oh. :(

And this, thatredhead, is why we didn't want DocE to reveal who Sirko is(if he IS a villager). Because now, even though he is supposedly not protected anymore, the wolves hopefully still don't know who he is.

:thumbup:

Do roles ever return to the original player after the theft recipient dies? Or is Jurg gone for good?