MCAT THx Reporting System

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chad5871

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this request may sound a little odd, but if anybody could satisfy it, I would be highly indebted to you.

I have heard that once your scores have been posted and you log into the MCAT THx system, your scores appear on the main page as soon as you log in. I was wondering if anybody could post (or send to me in a PM) a screen shot of what that page looks like with scores. I just want to be totally prepared whenever my scores do finally get posted.

Also, does the test report actually look like the one posted here. If not, can someone let me see what an actual one looks like?

I realize that score reports, etc. have personal identifying information on them, so I don't mind if you block them out. I would just really like to see what it looks like before my scores get reported.

Again, sorry about the strange request. I just want to know exactly what to expect so that the only surprise will be my score itself.

Members don't see this ad.

I know this request may sound a little odd, but if anybody could satisfy it, I would be highly indebted to you.

I have heard that once your scores have been posted and you log into the MCAT THx system, your scores appear on the main page as soon as you log in. I was wondering if anybody could post (or send to me in a PM) a screen shot of what that page looks like with scores. I just want to be totally prepared whenever my scores do finally get posted.

Also, does the test report actually look like the one posted here. If not, can someone let me see what an actual one looks like?

I realize that score reports, etc. have personal identifying information on them, so I don't mind if you block them out. I would just really like to see what it looks like before my scores get reported.

Again, sorry about the strange request. I just want to know exactly what to expect so that the only surprise will be my score itself.

Hmm... somebody? I can't really help ya cause i'm illiterate on screen shots. However I do have an (awful) score already on there from April, so everytime I log in to see if they are early I freak out a bit. LOL.

This is one of the weirdest requests I've seen on SDN... but since I'm an exhibitionist...

83485195qn0.jpg

Oh, thank you so much, drizzt! That's exactly what I was looking for. I know it's a strange request, but I just wanted to know.

See, at first it looks like you got a 33, but that was the series number. That's a killer score, too -- congratulations!

Now I have a plan. I can cover the screen with a sheet of paper, and then slowly pull it away to reveal each subscore. I know it may sound strange, but I don't think I can handle seeing the whole thing at once!