mcat score reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drzing

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering..when you get your score report from AAMC, what does it look like? like is it as detailed as the practice exams or is it just a number?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

It definatly is not like the practice tests. All it says is the date of your exam your scores in each section and your composite score total. Nothing else.

Members don't see this ad :)
thx1.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, my guess is that this person saw the series number and frowned before reading the whole thing.

That's what I did anyway

Haha, my guess is that this person saw the series number and frowned before reading the whole thing.

That's what I did anyway

I remember some one saying they had like series 42 and got super excited, then came the disappointment when they learned that was not their score.

I remember some one saying they had like series 42 and got super excited, then came the disappointment when they learned that was not their score.

Can someone explain why there would be "series 42"? isn't it supposed to be 45T and then below that is person's score?