Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could please tell me Penn's policy for allowing deferrals. I can't find it anywhere on their website and I've searched through this forum. I know at most other vet schools you can only defer (if at all) for extenuating medical or military reasons, but I am specifically interested in Penn's policy. I have heard that they are happy to grant deferral with your $500 deposit, but I can't find that officially anywhere. Thanks for your help!
I was wondering if anyone could please tell me Penn's policy for allowing deferrals. I can't find it anywhere on their website and I've searched through this forum. I know at most other vet schools you can only defer (if at all) for extenuating medical or military reasons, but I am specifically interested in Penn's policy. I have heard that they are happy to grant deferral with your $500 deposit, but I can't find that officially anywhere. Thanks for your help!