Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! 🙂
I am posting this thread because I wanted to see how many of you out there are parents. I have a 2 year old son and am facing a daunting challenge balancing my family life with school.
School is very important to me and was hoping to hear (or see
) some personal experiences from you all that are in the same boat.
I know that pre pharmacy will be hard and Pharmacy School will be even harder so any coping advice would be greatly appreciated.
Smiles 🙂
I am posting this thread because I wanted to see how many of you out there are parents. I have a 2 year old son and am facing a daunting challenge balancing my family life with school.
School is very important to me and was hoping to hear (or see
) some personal experiences from you all that are in the same boat.I know that pre pharmacy will be hard and Pharmacy School will be even harder so any coping advice would be greatly appreciated.
Smiles 🙂
