Best Neuro books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dongfeng41

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all- can anybody compile a list of the best/most popular books that residents use during Neuro residency? For example, which one(s) is the best general text, the best pocket-reference? Basically, which books are the 'must haves'??

Thanks in advance!

😎
 
anyone?

dongfeng41 said:
Hi all- can anybody compile a list of the best/most popular books that residents use during Neuro residency? For example, which one(s) is the best general text, the best pocket-reference? Basically, which books are the 'must haves'??

Thanks in advance!

😎
 
There is an excellent post on this that I can recall from 6 months to a year ago, just go through the archive and find it. (Sorry, I don't have time to sort through them right now).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
may i reccommend a book:

its called practical neurology by jose biller

one of the more clincally relevant neuro books ive seen
 
Hi requesting for a link to this book.

I wanted to know if you are aware if there is a soft copy (ebook) of this book.

I would be very grateful for the same

thank you

ckeshava


may i reccommend a book:

its called practical neurology by jose biller

one of the more clincally relevant neuro books ive seen
 
C'mon. This post is 2.5 years old, I don't think gallant2m is hanging around waiting for replies. On the other hand, the paperback version was the very first link that popped up when I typed "practical neurology" into the amazon search engine...