I'm bored -- let's see some more pet pics!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone know how I can post my pics directly on to the forum. I tried code but it won't work.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is Quarter, 4 yr. old toy rat terrier. He is my love bug!
3x5t9KcbrCTYlw2s0uDBmA
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...authkey=Gv1sRgCIGb1LyGnfSXlQE&feat=directlink

This is Bailey, 5 yr old Chihuahua/rat terrier mix. She thinks she's the boss!
JPJLIwh2i5F6vnQwMCGr5w
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/JPJLIwh2i5F6vnQwMCGr5w?feat=directlink

Half way through our hike Bailey decided she was finished and this was the result...
BSUiTYfPsAzWuWNwdecodg
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BSUiTYfPsAzWuWNwdecodg?feat=directlink

And finally, here is Quarter in his Halloween costume!
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...?authkey=Gv1sRgCNTYh-mVrqTsew&feat=directlink
i23ZoherXgnnnk5o42qULQ
 
Awww, it looks like Quarter is winking in that first pic!

Well actually his eye always looks like that. I endearingly call him my high maintenance kid too. He basically has no tear production in his left eye and the eye itself is literally smaller than the right eye. This is just one of his many problems. *sigh*
 
My family's newest addition, Bruce the collie/husky mix! This was before his ears could decide what they were doing.

CIMG1697.JPG
 
That's Clara aka Clair Bear.


This is Bree (I call her Cuddle Baby even though no one else does) at a show.


That's Maggie when she was pregnant and with her kids after she had her c-section.



The left one is Bella and the right is Ozzie.
 
Last edited:
Well actually his eye always looks like that. I endearingly call him my high maintenance kid too. He basically has no tear production in his left eye and the eye itself is literally smaller than the right eye. This is just one of his many problems. *sigh*
Oops. Sorry.:smack:
I like Flealoaf's adorable colors.
Thank you!

Candy, I have nothing intelligent to say, just Whatafuzzypuppy squee!
OK, done with the baby talk. I can't help myself sometimes. 🙄

r00, you have an awesome avatar. Just sayin'.

Clairbear, I love the goats!
 
Oh my goodness...I love the goat photos!!! What breed of goat are they?
 
BR549, I absolutely love the bulldog. I have this weird obsession with short stubby dogs (mainly pugs and bulldogs) 👍