Dr. Collins January 2010 June 2010 Update + FULL Cliffs 5 Practice Tests- $30!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ofakesn4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the full Dr. Collins Prep with: 5 complete folders of questions and any updates to the Prep Course as well. I just took the PCAT and am looking for someone to take the set off my hands. Price is negotiable.
E-mail me at [email protected] to discuss.

Members don't see this ad.

Is this still available? I emailed you about this and have not heard a reply back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Up for Grabs!

Have the Dr Collins study packet for 2009-2010 for 120$.
Also have 2010 PCAT Destroyer for 120$.

Will sell both together for 220$!!!

If interested email at [email protected]

I have Dr. collins packets for $115! Mint condition, no marks or highlights. Please email [email protected] for details if you're interested.

-Sold-

thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
If you're still selling your stuff, I would definitely purchase it.
Email me at [email protected] if no one else has purchased.
Thank you!:)

I have the following PCAT preparation for sale (great condition almost like new)

Dr.Collins PCAT (original price $325)
McGraw-Hill's PCAT (orginal price 32.95)
Kaplan PCAT 2008-2009 edition (original price $45)
Barron's PCAT 4th Edition (original price $18.99)

Asking price is $285.00.
If you are interested please email me.
thanks.

I'm interested in Dr.Collins updates. Please Pm me at [email protected].
Question. does the latest updates include different materials from previous updates'? can you tell me what it looks like? which sections does it includes in the updates?
Thank you

Wanted to know could I buy the June update from you if possible. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks

Hi, I am selling Dr. Collins PCAT study guide/notes with January 2010 Updates.

It includes Chemistry, Biology, Quantitative Ability, Verbal, Reading Comprehension and sample essay questions.

I also include the copies of audiolearn CDs that can helps with your study. I am selling the whole packet for $90 with free shipping and the payment method is paypal. Please PM me and leave me an email address.

I am new to this. Can you please tell me what is the difference between buying dr. collins study guide and what is update? I am confused. please help me.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi im interested in buying the collins course material however would like to know if this is the self study guide like the one you buy on the website for 300 dollars..

I am also interested in those updates. Please let me know if you still have them. Thanks a lot. Please email to [email protected]

Each update normally sells at $20. I'm giving you the most recent two updates from Dr. Collins AND the 5 Cliffs Practice Tests book for the PCAT, all for $30!

PM me if interested

Thank you

If you still want to sell, please email me.. I am so intersted in them..
in fact, I need January and June update most..

[email protected]

Thanks,
Myoung

Dr Collins study packet
condition: new/no marks on the pages
1 page missing from 54 page biology study guide

contains the following

7 chemistry tests, answer key, study guide
6 biology tests, answer key, study guide
5 math tests, answer key, study guide
5 reading tests, answer key, study guide
6 or 7 verbal tests, answer key, study guide

I am selling it for $70.

let me know if you have any further questions

it's sold.

---------------------------

Hi,

I have dr.collins that I bought last year.

It includes...
9 chemistry tests + summary
8 biology tests + summary
5 Quant tests + summary
7 verbal tests + verbal list
5 reading tests
analogy list
2009 august, november update

I include Mcat exam krackers verbal reasoning & mathematical techniques because dr.collins' reading is too easy. I researched and found out this book is very useful for covering reading part.

There are some underlines and marks on margin but no mark on question and answer to practice over and over.

This is used material so I am selling them at $70 (shipping is included). My email address is ... and want paypal transaction.

Last edited:
Hi, I am selling Dr. Collins PCAT study guide/notes with January 2010 Updates.

It includes Chemistry, Biology, Quantitative Ability, Verbal, Reading Comprehension and sample essay questions.

I also include the copies of audiolearn CDs that can helps with your study. I am selling the whole packet for $90 with free shipping and the payment method is paypal. Please PM me and leave me an email address.

hey dude i was so curious about book what does it actually have in update one because i have the pcat materials but iam not sure its update one or not

I am selling a Dr. Collins PCAT Self Study Guide

This has all the updates up to August 2010

There are no markings on any of the pages at all

Nothing is missing

I am selling this for 110 (free shipping within US)

If you have any questions, email or pm me.

I am selling a Dr. Collins PCAT Self Study Guide

This has all the updates up to August 2010

There are no markings on any of the pages at all

Nothing is missing

I am selling this for 110 (free shipping within US)

If you have any questions, email or pm me.

Please e-mail me on [email protected], I'm interested in buying it. Thanks

Hi, I'm selling my Dr. Collins self study guide is anybody would like it. It helps a lot. I'm asking $130 for it. That includes the shipping price. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested. First come, first serve, so message quickly, because I know these go quick.

P.S. It's in mint condition.

Hi guys,

I have a Dr. collins review guide for sale. I'm selling it for $130, which includes shipping. It's definitely worth the buy. It's also in mint condition Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Hi guys,

I have a Dr. collins review guide for sale. I'm selling it for $130, which includes shipping. It's definitely worth the buy. It's also in mint condition Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Hi guys,

Hey everybody,
I have the Dr. Collins August 2010 study materials for sale, all in good condition. I'm asking for $90 for all of it. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks.

@ Splendid day:
Do you still have the material? What year is Dr Collins materials? Thanks.

Are you still selling it? And are there markings and/or highlighting in them?

I am selling my Dr Collins study guide for 80$ which has January 11 update. It has been in perfect condition, no marks or notes in it. Email me at [email protected] if interested

Hey Im interested. Do you still have the materials?

I am selling the Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide along with many other items for only $120 including shipping. I have never used any of these items and I am selling them because I just decided to switch my major to Dentistry.

Here is what you get:

-Dr. Collins PCAT study guide w/ Jan 2010, Jun 2010, and Aug 2010 updates. NO HIGHLIGHTS OR MARKS! (MSRP $335)
-AudioLearn PCAT mp3 files (MSRP $79)
-CliffsTestPrep PCAT: 5 Practice Tests (MSRP $20)
-McGraw-Hill's PCAT (MSRP $33)
-2 Pearson Practice Tests (MSRP $60)
-Vocabulary flashcards and Math equation sheets

So a retail value of over $527 all for only $120 including shipping.

And for $25 more I will throw in the 2012-2013 KAPLAN PCAT prep book (MSRP $45).

PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

Hi! is this still available? I'm interested in purchasing your product. Thanks!
Please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
PM for more details. It's in perfect condition.

I got a 95% using it and got admitted to a program this year.

I'm also throwing in Cliffs for free.

hi,
I'm interested in purchasing this material. Just wonder if you would be able to ship it to Arizona. and How much is it for the shipping fee?

still got it? I'm mainly looking for the updates. I have a 2010 version.

The buyer couldn't do paypal LOL... it's still available :)

Hi, I'm interested in buying Dr. Collin's study guides. Just wondering if they're updated through 2011. Thanks!

I am very interested.Please let me know if it is still available. You can email me at [email protected]

Thaks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.