****The Official University of Colorado Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

I really hope to hear from them this morning. we are almost having a blizzard here so it might be a while until they get in the office. It has been slow going this morning on campus

Barbara called!!! I'm in! It feels especially good to be an OOS out of WHICHE applicant and get accepted!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice!! Can I ask, what are your stats like? I'm WHICH and REALLY want to hear from Denver!!

got my phone call from Barbara too! im in!!! yes! WICHE state!

I'm in! Just got the call at 12. I'm in state for whoever was asking about CO residents getting calls

Accepted!! WOOO!! Got the call at 10 this morning, SO happy! Anyone for sure going to Colorado next year?

Accepted!! WOOO!! Got the call at 10 this morning, SO happy! Anyone for sure going to Colorado next year?

I am for sure attending cu next year and am so excited about it

I'm not whiche and I'm also out of state so I'm deciding if it's worth it. I loved the school but it's pretty pricy for me...

Congrats everyone!!! we made it!!! I got the call at around 11:45am. I am a Colorado local. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not whiche and I'm also out of state so I'm deciding if it's worth it. I loved the school but it's pretty pricy for me...
I'm wiche from Montana, but I will likely not be funded as a wiche student. Colorado is one of my cheapest schools even with paying OOS prices, so I'm VERY thankful for the acceptance! So when is someone starting the facebook page? :)

Got a call from Barbara at 12:17p! Accepted! Booyah! :cool: I am a Colorado native from Fort Collins. Got my B.S. from CSU in 2010.

By the way, did you guys get an email yet? I haven't and my AADSAS hasn't been updated either.

Got a call from Barbara at 12:17p! Accepted! Booyah! :cool: I am a Colorado native from Fort Collins. Got my B.S. from CSU in 2010.

By the way, did you guys get an email yet? I haven't and my AADSAS hasn't been updated either.
No e-mail or aadsas update yet, just the phone call!

I received a call from Barbara around noon yesterday:love::hardy::banana:
I'm in state. I will make a facebook page this afternoon and post the link!
Congrats everyone:D

Hello everyone, congrats on your acceptances! I was wondering if anyone had the contact email for admissions so I can email about my status at CU. Thanks guys and congrats again, CU is an awesome school!

I see on predents that they had another interview this past Sat. Maybe they will meet and figure out who to call next. I'm not sure about calling to check on my status, because I wouldn't want that to hurt my chances. It looks like they called people last year at the end of January and then about every 2 weeks. Does anyone know how many are on the facebook group?

There is 1 person on predents that got a call yesterday. Did anyone else get a call?

I've been accepted! I'm ecstatic about getting the opportunity to be at University of Colorado! It was my #1 choice! wow... It feels so good to get in, especially since I am an out of state applicant that is not a part of WICHEE!

I interviewed on the 3rd of December and got the call from Barbara a few days ago.

Where are you coming in from? I'm coming from IDAHO! Represent lol...

Last edited:
do you think you got that acceptance recently because you were a post Dec. 1 interview? I contacted them not too long ago asking about my status and they told me the next round of acceptances wouldn't be until mid February.

do you think you got that acceptance recently because you were a post Dec. 1 interview? I contacted them not too long ago asking about my status and they told me the next round of acceptances wouldn't be until mid February.

I interviewed on the third and they are still reviewing my application... it doesn't give me a good feeling though. :(

Congratulations! Would you be willing to share your interview experience with me? What was your writing topic about? I would greatly appreciate it!

Does anyone know if the mid-February acceptances happened yet?

Does anyone know if the mid-February acceptances happened yet?
I believe that the mid-Feb acceptances already went out. I know a few people that got accepted around the middle of the month. Our next chance is probably in March. Hang in there.

I'm in.

Got the call this morning. Small piece of advice to those who have to apply again- do it.

Hey, all!

I've been accepted to the pharmacy school since November 2011, so I will be in the incoming pharmacy class graduating in 2016! I moved to Aurora and signed a lease but have recently found other living arrangements. I'm searching for someone else to take over my lease. The townhouse is located in a gated community 2 miles from campus, east of I-225. Washer/dryer included, hardwood floors, huge kitchen, attached garage, and much more. It has a great, affordable rent for those of us who are living on a college student budget! I know school doesn't start until August, but if you are interested in jumping the gun and finding a great place to live in Aurora, please send me an email to [email protected] or [email protected]. I check both emails multiple times daily and will respond quickly! Thanks!