****The Official University of Iowa Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Members don't see this ad :)
it updated!! ACCEPTED!! :) Had to make an SDN membership to share with you all!

Anyone elses aadsas and isis stay the same and not change? "Invited for Interview" and "In Progress"...

I just called Elaine and she said that means that they have not made a decision yet. She didn't say when they would be able to make that decision..

Bummer :(

Members don't see this ad :)
same for me..... =(
I keep refreshing both.
I was really hoping to hear back from them.
It was my top out of state school.
Oh well I will wait a little before placing my deposit.....

Hey Zgoettsc, don't worry about it, mine says the same thing. Did you ask her how many in-state students got in today? That's what I want to know.

Just emailed to ask how many in-staters got accepted today. I will let you guys know

No reply yet.
Maybe someone else could email and ask too?
If I hear back before someone else does, then I will post.

22 people were accepted Dec. 1.
That means 35 more Iowa residents will recieve acceptances through December and January, and then more will go on the waitlist after that. :)

they do accept a fair number of people throughout jan, feb, march.....

I got a called today...I'm in!!!!! :)

Nice! Do you know what the number was that called you? I missed a couple calls today from a strange number...gives me hope anyway.

Nice! Do you know what the number was that called you? I missed a couple calls today from a strange number...gives me hope anyway.

I got a call from Elaine (area code 319) yesterday. Good luck!!!

Congratulations on getting in! I haven't been able to find a facebook group yet, but we should definitely make one and post it on here.

Hello class of 2016! I was recently accepted off the oos wait list for class of 2020. When I toured I was drawn to the idea of living in the old orchard trailer park. Most of the trailers currently for sale have offers pending. Does anyone know if more will become available in the near future or are any of planning to post yours for sale closer to end of the semester?
Thank you!