****The Official Tufts University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

"Offer made" as well!!! Sooooooo relieved

Members don't see this ad :)
"Offer made" as well!!! Sooooooo relieved

I got the official acceptance letter in the mail this afternoon. But I live right outside of Boston, so for anywhere else it might be another day or so.

Offer made this morning and received the packet in the mail this afternoon. So happy!

The committee met yesterday and decisions will likely be mailed out this coming Wednesday. AADSAS will probably be updated around that time too.

The committee met yesterday and decisions will likely be mailed out this coming Wednesday. AADSAS will probably be updated around that time too.

How was the interview? I just received the book yesterday. How thoroughly should I know this thing? I read on here it's not that important but it's really hard to imagine they'd go through that trouble for nothing.

Reading through the book and memorizing everything really isn't that necessary, but it certainly is very informative. They do talk about it a lot during the day, and they really encourage you to ask lots of questions, so reading it might give you some good areas to ask questions in.
The whole interview day isn't too stressful. Everyone is really nice and welcoming. I was a little nervous during my interview, but I think I still managed to do ok.

Reading through the book and memorizing everything really isn't that necessary, but it certainly is very informative. They do talk about it a lot during the day, and they really encourage you to ask lots of questions, so reading it might give you some good areas to ask questions in.
The whole interview day isn't too stressful. Everyone is really nice and welcoming. I was a little nervous during my interview, but I think I still managed to do ok.

Thanks

First Comment:

Offer Made on AADSAS this morning, and definitely attending!!!!

I can't wait to see my future classmates :)

Last edited:
First Comment:

Offer Made on AADSAS this morning, and definitely attending!!!!

I can't wait to see my future classmates :)

Congrats on getting into Tufts! It's a really great school, just was too expensive for me. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! About when was your interviews?

'Offer Made' yesterday morning! So excited! Can't wait to see you all this fall. Do we have a facebook group?

My daughter may be interviewing at Tufts. Should she wear a pantsuit or a suit with a skirt?

What time did your day end? I am booking a flight for 5:15pm, do you think I will make it in time?

that should be fine, especially if you take a cab to the airport. I think we were done by 3:15, you could always ask to leave if needed.

ALSO, did Tufts call you!? or did they simple mail out a letter?? Email?

So you had your interview date: _______ & acceptance date______ & (by AADSAS, email, phone call, mail)?

Has anyone heard anything from Tufts yet who interviewed January 17th or later? I know the committee met this past Friday but I have no updates to my aadsas yet. **freaking outtt***

Has anyone heard anything from Tufts yet who interviewed January 17th or later? I know the committee met this past Friday but I have no updates to my aadsas yet. **freaking outtt***

I heard today is the day. Now we just got to wait for aadsas. Someone should call :D

I wouldn't freak out if you don't get an update today. The last time decisions were made, they were sent out to AADSAS on Tuesday afternoon, but the site didn't update until Wednesday morning. Then the official packets came a few days later in the mail.

Thanks Duriel and NOLA! Keeping my fingers crossed. Do you guys know if aadsas updates more than once a day? Lol i've literally logged on like 30 times since this morning but I have a feeling they dont update multiples times a day!

Thanks Duriel and NOLA! Keeping my fingers crossed. Do you guys know if aadsas updates more than once a day? Lol i've literally logged on like 30 times since this morning but I have a feeling they dont update multiples times a day!

Ive been doing the same thing. I really we don't have to wait until 12:01 A.M. :(

edit: Just checked and a different school just changed... so I guess it does update multiple times a day and they either haven't entered it yet, or it takes aadsas forever to apply their decision.

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Ahhh I guess I'll impatiently keep refreshing AADSAS! Good luck to you Duriel! :)

Yes it updates more than once a day :)

I called today around 4:00 and they said they will be posting acceptances/denial/alternates on AADSAS on FEB 1st! Good luck everyone!!!

My status for TUFTS on aadsas went from Under review to Interview Invite back to Received/Under Review...anyone know what that means? I would be scared if that means they're waiting on me or putting me on the alternative list....I love Tufts! I wouuld be heartbroken to hear anything but an acceptance~

Mine did that too. I'm hoping that everyone's just went back to Received/Under Review while they update it. Good luck!

Same here. Invited for Interview to Received/Under Review. At least it seems like they are finally updating the system.

My status for TUFTS on aadsas went from Under review to Interview Invite back to Received/Under Review...anyone know what that means? I would be scared if that means they're waiting on me or putting me on the alternative list....I love Tufts! I wouuld be heartbroken to hear anything but an acceptance~

Same

Same here! I've been on the edge of my seat since Friday! This waiting game is terrible. Keep your fingers crossed.

Same here! I've been on the edge of my seat since Friday! This waiting game is terrible. Keep your fingers crossed.

Longest waiting game of my life. Tufts was my first interview on the 23rd, so you can imagine how much I'm biting my nails over this.

I can't find any past info on status changes :(

offer madeeeeee eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!! "is this real life" -David after dentist

First post ever!

OFFER MADE earlier today!!!

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

It's my top choice, so I'll see everyone in the fall. Congratulations to everyone that got accepted.

First post ever!

OFFER MADE earlier today!!!

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

It's my top choice, so I'll see everyone in the fall. Congratulations to everyone that got accepted.
Congratulations!! Don't forget to join our Facebook page!

Has anyone got an acceptance who interviewed Jan 26th?!
I am dying to get in. This waiting is killing me!

Is anyone worried about price? I asked students about the high cost on my interview day, and they seemed pretty nonchalant and confident about being able to pay it back. As for me, I would be taking out 100% of the cost of education in loans :(