****The Official East Carolina University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Yay congrats future classmates!

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTANCE!!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! what a relief.

Well that is two from our interview day chapelhill a good sign.

Accepted too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Accepted! Interviewed November 3rd

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yep I will be there on the 15th and I'm sending the deposit tomorrow!

Are apple computer easy to get used it if you have never really had one?

Just heard yesterday that I GOT IN!!!! So pumped! Interviewed Dec 6th. Best christmas present ever!

Just heard yesterday that I GOT IN!!!! So pumped! Interviewed Dec 6th. Best christmas present ever!

I also got in! Im excited about this as we will be the second class to be part of that milestone :D Congrats to all.

Yes, they are very easy. Actually, they are easier to use then pcs lol

Just turned down my ECU acceptance, hopefully one of you deserving folks who are waiting to hear will get the call shortly.

I was extremely impressed with ECU and loved the people and the program. To say it was a very tough decision is an understatement. To those of you who I know from undergrad or the interview day, I look forward to running into you again sometime in these next few years. Best of luck to everyone!

If I interviewed in the middle of November and still have not heard anything, should I be getting nervous? Also, about how often do they call accepted applicants (weekly, monthly, etc). Thanks!

Spider, it might not be a bad idea to call the admissions office to ensure they have received everything regarding your application, recommendations, etc. Last year I interviewed before Dec 1, and didn't hear anything - a yah, nah, maybe, like everybody else did. Come to find out, my dentist recommendation hadn't been sent by AADSAS. Apparently, that was the hold-up as why a decision hadn't been made at that time.

Anyone know how full the 2016 class is at this point? I still haven't heard anything so I'm just curious.

Congrats Oxen! I assume you are accepting the offer....

Does anyone know how full the class is at this point? AADSAS is still saying received/under review for me. I'm wondering if I should email Dr. Wilson considering I have not heard anything since my interview in November. Thanks!

Does anyone know how full the class is at this point? AADSAS is still saying received/under review for me. I'm wondering if I should email Dr. Wilson considering I have not heard anything since my interview in November. Thanks!
At the event last Thursday they noted that they are still actively selecting candidates. Dr. Wilson is so nice and I am sure that she would gladly fill you in on your status. I really don't see what it would hurt to give her a call or send her an email. Best of luck....

Has anyone interviewed recently and/or heard any news? According to last year's thread, the AdCom met and made some calls on this week. Let's hope the same is true this year!

Has anyone interviewed recently and/or heard any news? According to last year's thread, the AdCom met and made some calls on this week. Let's hope the same is true this year!

fermez- are you waiting for the "still interested" email? or the actual acceptance call? i interviewed january 18. A few days after my interview i had emailed dr. wilson a question and this past saturday i finally received her reply and at the end of the email she said my application was still under review.

fermez- are you waiting for the "still interested" email? or the actual acceptance call? i interviewed january 18. A few days after my interview i had emailed dr. wilson a question and this past saturday i finally received her reply and at the end of the email she said my application was still under review.

I haven't gotten the "still interested" email (also mentioned in last year's thread). Have people received those this year?

Last I heard I was still under review...

Received "waiting pool" email at 2:00 pm.

So it looks like everyone got this email.

So has anyone received no news at all? I have been checking my inbox all day and nothing. Were any rejection emails sent out? Last years ECU thread makes it seem that everyone got some type of email on march 1st...

I haven't heard anything back yet either. If they are sending out wait list emails, does that mean that the class is full?

I haven't heard anything yet either. I don't know if the class is full, but there are only 16 members or so in the facebook group if that means anything. Who knows..we will find out soon I bet though.

False there are 42 people in the ECU sodm class of 2016 Facebook group...still have some hope left.

The "waiting pool" email said "based on the number of tuition deposits received and current offers pending, we anticipate that our class is close to being filled."

Also said the list is unranked...

Best of luck to everyone!

Wait, so some of us received the wait list email last week while others have heard nothing? And the plot thickens!!!

I haven't heard anything until I contacted them. I was accepted at the University of Pittsburgh in december and wanted to know if I should pay my 2nd deposit or wait on ECU. They told me to go ahead and pay my 2nd deposit. They said they hadn't made a decision on me yet but that given the high number of strong applicants and the few remaining spots, I should go ahead and commit to pittsburgh. Hope this helps.