Pat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keliao

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

i got this picture on my test, I dont know how on earth the on last figure, the line ended up there! i looked at this picture for like 10 sec, closed my eyes and open, looked at it again. i couldnt belive what i was seeing.
did any1 encounter any mistakes on the PAT or is it just me.??

Members don't see this ad.

What's the mistake here? It only gives one punched hoel on the bottom right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

No wait! Actually, a second look at it, where DID that line come from?!

Last edited:
What's the mistake here? It only gives one punched hoel on the bottom right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, you are right. Right bottom hole; so when you open fully then you will see total two hole ( one at the far left bottom hole and the other at the far right bottom hole).

Members don't see this ad :)
No wait! Actually, a second look at it, where DID that line come from?!

Ok. Let me try to explain.
It will helpful if you have a paper ( square one) with you or just follow me;

1) whole paper
2) folded in half to the right.
3) folded in half down ( at this point you should have a four layers at the right bottom corner)
4) ( two layers of total four right bottom corner) folded in half up. ( so, half of pages are up and the other half are remained. That is why you will see the line at the middle)

As IWantSmile said, only half of the paper is folded upwards, leaving the top "rectangle" in the last picture with 6 layers of paper and the bottom with two.

Oh yeah, I see it now. Yea, so there would still be a hole punch on the bottom right and the bottom left when unfolded. 10-4. :thumbup:

i got this picture on my test, I dont know how on earth the on last figure, the line ended up there! i looked at this picture for like 10 sec, closed my eyes and open, looked at it again. i couldnt belive what i was seeing.
did any1 encounter any mistakes on the PAT or is it just me.??

i had it too, confused the hell out of me