Any Nigeria Pre-pharm?.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CYNTO

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hay anyone in this forum is from nig. where are you taking your pre-pharm classes ?.

Members don't see this ad.

Im from South Africa but I thought Id say HI anyways. I go to UC Davis!

GO AFRICA! :)

Hello
Omo nigeria calling ! I am taking my prepharm in Miami, hoping to get in University of Florida
What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!!!

From Nigeria! Getting my B.S in biology by May '09 from St John's University, NY. Hoping to get into Pharmacy school by Fall '09! Nice to meet you!

HEY!!!!
Nigerian in the house. Currently in rutgers, nj. Applying to schools this year,, juss got accepted to Buffalo..Have any questions,,let me know.

Sometin just dey tell me say e no go tay before Naija people go get their own thread. Anyway sha, me sef come from Naija O.
I go to school in Missouri, currently applying to Creighton, Wingate, Campbell, and West Virginia U.

I know say he no go tay b4 una know say medicine too long jare,pharmacy na the corrrect way to go jo !!!!!!

Hey!!!!
Nigerian also. Just graduated with a BS in Biochemistry fall 2007. Applying to FAMU, MCPHS and Howard.

Naija in the house, am also Nigerian, majoring in Biochem and molecular biology in Umass Amherst. Graduating May 08' and already applied to some pharm schools---MCPHS-boston, VCU, NEU and NOVA. So what are you guys up to? did anyone take the JAN pcat ?Let's get this thread moving!

Naija in the house, am also Nigerian, majoring in Biochem and molecular biology in Umass Amherst. Graduating May 08' and already applied to some pharm schools---MCPHS-boston, VCU, NEU and NOVA. So what are you guys up to? did anyone take the JAN pcat ?Let's get this thread moving!

I took the October PCAT. It was good enough. Now I have to get to the interview sites, and it's eating a hole out of my pocket.

Naija in the house as well!!!!!!Got accepted to Howard and will be going to there. Bachelors in Kinesiology/chemistry,started my masters in chemistry but will not finish bcos 've been accepted already.

Lets go get them guys,I know we can do it!!!!!!! Take care everyone and God bless

HEY!!!!
Nigerian in the house. Currently in rutgers, nj. Applying to schools this year,, juss got accepted to Buffalo..Have any questions,,let me know.

Hey Uzy, i think you were the other Nigerian girl during my interview on feb. 15. Are you going to come to UB? I got accepted as well.

Yeap!!!!!n I GOT IN!!!YAY!!! sent u a private message.. nice meeting you again here.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you that got accepted I congratulate you all. For those that had not heard anything yet, or still in the process of geting the whole package sorted out, i.e the pcat, classes, gpa, interviews and so on... keep your hopes high and keep on "truking" b/cos one day, u'll get to yr destination. (Na de end justify de means; and with baba God nothing de imposible).

stay blessed yr'll. GO AFRICA!!! :love: :thumbup:

meldecalpa

make u no give up ohh.

Maybe is about time to call the schs you apply to and ask them whats the delay. You don't have to give them your name.

I am done with all my pre-reques, and was intending to transfer to wayne state university to take upper level science classes begining this summer. But now I just got an acceptance letter from sullivian. Moving from detriot to kentucky within a short period of time, will be a big challenge for me and my family (as i am married with two kids 5 & 3 yrs). But i am looking onto Jesus : The Author and finisher of my faith.

I am from Nigerian too in NY. I'm almost done with my prerequisites. I'm hoping to take the pcat and i intend to apply to LIU, south carolina, UTA and Temple university. Hoping everything works out fine. Nice meeting y'all.

Another nigerian in da house. I will be graduating in May '08 with Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics degree. Attending Towson University in MD. Already got accepted in University of Maryland SOP. Also are there any nigerians attending Uni. of MD this fall. Please hallo at me.

Another nigerian in da house. I will be graduating in May '08 with Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics degree. Attending Towson University in MD. Already got accepted in University of Maryland SOP. Also are there any nigerians attending Uni. of MD this fall. Please hallo at me.

Congrats man. I am not from nigeria but I be wona sista oh! I go like for go Univ. of MD too, I di apply next year any tips for your sista. Did you do Early decision or regular admissions? I beg give me any infor wey e fit help me. Thanks in advance!

Naija people, una still dey there? I resurrect this thread bcos e been don die.

I have Igbo parents.

I'm about to finish my first undergrad year, majoring in Chemistry.

Another najia in the house. Graduated with BS last year and just got accepted to USN to God be the glory.:banana: Will be starting in august.

helllloooooooooooooooooooooo new peps??????????????

Hello my naija brothas and sistahs, I am also from Nigeria.....recently a sophmore at LHU....concentration in Pharmacy......Planning on taking the PCAT next yr...:)

Hey Uzy, i think you were the other Nigerian girl during my interview on feb. 15. Are you going to come to UB? I got accepted as well.

Hello my Naija brothas and Sistas?. Me abi Ghana man. Africanqueen, I'm trying to get into Buffalo bad. Did you go there. If yes how is their program?

editted

Last edited:
Greateeeeest Nigerian Studeeeeents?......I hail ooo, Na ur boy Ogadinma from UNN Nsukka, to Illionis Institute of Technology, Chicago, to some yeye community college where my mumu dump me for, but God dey shaa.lmao. Abeg, I get some interview for midwestern, IL.....Any other niaja person go dey there? Holla back!!!!!

i no go there b/4 so no news for u :scared: the rest of my nigia people wey still de find admission make un a try sullivan university.

I am white and from Los Angeles. Just wanted to say hi.

Greateeeeest Nigerian Studeeeeents?......I hail ooo, Na ur boy Ogadinma from UNN Nsukka, to Illionis Institute of Technology, Chicago, to some yeye community college where my mumu dump me for, but God dey shaa.lmao. Abeg, I get some interview for midwestern, IL.....Any other niaja person go dey there? Holla back!!!!!
I never hear of any Naija person wey dey Midwestern. I hope say you don read de Interview Feedback.

Good luck for your interview.

...lmao. Greateeeeeeest Nigerian Students! I remember Great Ife and Aluta.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Calisoca, since u decided to holla at the niaja people, I go holla at u too, n'am saying? First off, u are welcome, son...feel at home. U gotta learn how to speak pidgin english though, otherwise, u wud be like waaaaaaaaaaat? waaaat? lol... my roomate in IIT learnt how to speak pidgin and hes been the coolest dude...

I'm going to need you to give me a quick crash course on pidgin English then. I'm all for it.

I'm going to need you to give me a quick crash course on pidgin English then. I'm all for it.

If I were "Ghady", I would require you go through "naijaCAS", GPA 4.5, and 10 LORs...hehe :)

To fellow Nigerians and Africans; wetin dey???

My naija peeps,

Last edited:
Prospective Nigerian pre-pharm....

new addition to the roll call,
omo naija in the house!

planning to apply for fall 2010, trying my best now,
persistent, very persistent.

weitin dey, my Nigerian drug dealers.. i am pre pharm, hoping to get in this year, if not, then next year, by the way, which one better, alabukun or panadol?...lol

weitin dey, my Nigerian drug dealers.. i am pre pharm, hoping to get in this year, if not, then next year, by the way, which one better, alabukun or panadol?...lol
Panadol all the way! Alabukun na imitation. Lol.

Hey I'm not from Nigeria but my mom's from Jamaica, does that count? :D

Last edited:
Its ok, partner..We accept anybody.. whether u be jamaican or oyibo, or Akata... Thats why we are the happiest people in the world. Welcome to the club.

Btw guys, I got accepted to chicago state and lake Erie. I declined Temple's interview. Abeg, una for dey apply for Lecom ooooo, e be like say na only me go be the black person for there....Who i go dey nyash now....as i no too dey into Onyibo nyash..Abeg make congi no kill una brother for pharmacy schoool ooo
Wow...No comment. :laugh:

hey my fellow naijas,

another nigerian in the house coming all the way from pre-dent :laugh:. its nice to have this thread and congratulations to all.
i will be attending Howard so i will hopefully get to meet some of you!

Last edited:
Mi fellow Naija, I hail una ooh. I have an interview for Notre Dame Maryland on monday. Abeg, pray for me make I excel:)