-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any Nigeria Pre-pharm?.
Started by CYNTO
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Im from South Africa but I thought Id say HI anyways. I go to UC Davis!
GO AFRICA! 🙂
GO AFRICA! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sometin just dey tell me say e no go tay before Naija people go get their own thread. Anyway sha, me sef come from Naija O.
I go to school in Missouri, currently applying to Creighton, Wingate, Campbell, and West Virginia U.
I go to school in Missouri, currently applying to Creighton, Wingate, Campbell, and West Virginia U.
Hey!!!!
Nigerian also. Just graduated with a BS in Biochemistry fall 2007. Applying to FAMU, MCPHS and Howard.
Nigerian also. Just graduated with a BS in Biochemistry fall 2007. Applying to FAMU, MCPHS and Howard.
Naija in the house, am also Nigerian, majoring in Biochem and molecular biology in Umass Amherst. Graduating May 08' and already applied to some pharm schools---MCPHS-boston, VCU, NEU and NOVA. So what are you guys up to? did anyone take the JAN pcat ?Let's get this thread moving!
Naija in the house, am also Nigerian, majoring in Biochem and molecular biology in Umass Amherst. Graduating May 08' and already applied to some pharm schools---MCPHS-boston, VCU, NEU and NOVA. So what are you guys up to? did anyone take the JAN pcat ?Let's get this thread moving!
I took the October PCAT. It was good enough. Now I have to get to the interview sites, and it's eating a hole out of my pocket.
Naija in the house as well!!!!!!Got accepted to Howard and will be going to there. Bachelors in Kinesiology/chemistry,started my masters in chemistry but will not finish bcos 've been accepted already.
Lets go get them guys,I know we can do it!!!!!!! Take care everyone and God bless
Lets go get them guys,I know we can do it!!!!!!! Take care everyone and God bless
HEY!!!!
Nigerian in the house. Currently in rutgers, nj. Applying to schools this year,, juss got accepted to Buffalo..Have any questions,,let me know.
Hey Uzy, i think you were the other Nigerian girl during my interview on feb. 15. Are you going to come to UB? I got accepted as well.
For those of you that got accepted I congratulate you all. For those that had not heard anything yet, or still in the process of geting the whole package sorted out, i.e the pcat, classes, gpa, interviews and so on... keep your hopes high and keep on "truking" b/cos one day, u'll get to yr destination. (Na de end justify de means; and with baba God nothing de imposible).
stay blessed yr'll. GO AFRICA!!! 😍 👍
stay blessed yr'll. GO AFRICA!!! 😍 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am done with all my pre-reques, and was intending to transfer to wayne state university to take upper level science classes begining this summer. But now I just got an acceptance letter from sullivian. Moving from detriot to kentucky within a short period of time, will be a big challenge for me and my family (as i am married with two kids 5 & 3 yrs). But i am looking onto Jesus : The Author and finisher of my faith.
I am from Nigerian too in NY. I'm almost done with my prerequisites. I'm hoping to take the pcat and i intend to apply to LIU, south carolina, UTA and Temple university. Hoping everything works out fine. Nice meeting y'all.
Another nigerian in da house. I will be graduating in May '08 with Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics degree. Attending Towson University in MD. Already got accepted in University of Maryland SOP. Also are there any nigerians attending Uni. of MD this fall. Please hallo at me.
Another nigerian in da house. I will be graduating in May '08 with Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics degree. Attending Towson University in MD. Already got accepted in University of Maryland SOP. Also are there any nigerians attending Uni. of MD this fall. Please hallo at me.
Congrats man. I am not from nigeria but I be wona sista oh! I go like for go Univ. of MD too, I di apply next year any tips for your sista. Did you do Early decision or regular admissions? I beg give me any infor wey e fit help me. Thanks in advance!
Naija people, una still dey there? I resurrect this thread bcos e been don die.
helllloooooooooooooooooooooo new peps??????????????
Hello my naija brothas and sistahs, I am also from Nigeria.....recently a sophmore at LHU....concentration in Pharmacy......Planning on taking the PCAT next yr...🙂
Hey Uzy, i think you were the other Nigerian girl during my interview on feb. 15. Are you going to come to UB? I got accepted as well.
Hello my Naija brothas and Sistas?. Me abi Ghana man. Africanqueen, I'm trying to get into Buffalo bad. Did you go there. If yes how is their program?
Im from South Africa but I thought Id say HI anyways. I go to UC Davis!
GO AFRICA! 🙂
I'm South African too! Do we get our own thread? 😉
Greateeeeest Nigerian Studeeeeents?......I hail ooo, Na ur boy Ogadinma from UNN Nsukka, to Illionis Institute of Technology, Chicago, to some yeye community college where my mumu dump me for, but God dey shaa.lmao. Abeg, I get some interview for midwestern, IL.....Any other niaja person go dey there? Holla back!!!!!
i no go there b/4 so no news for u
the rest of my nigia people wey still de find admission make un a try sullivan university. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never hear of any Naija person wey dey Midwestern. I hope say you don read de Interview Feedback.Greateeeeest Nigerian Studeeeeents?......I hail ooo, Na ur boy Ogadinma from UNN Nsukka, to Illionis Institute of Technology, Chicago, to some yeye community college where my mumu dump me for, but God dey shaa.lmao. Abeg, I get some interview for midwestern, IL.....Any other niaja person go dey there? Holla back!!!!!
Good luck for your interview.
...lmao. Greateeeeeeest Nigerian Students! I remember Great Ife and Aluta.
Calisoca, since u decided to holla at the niaja people, I go holla at u too, n'am saying? First off, u are welcome, son...feel at home. U gotta learn how to speak pidgin english though, otherwise, u wud be like waaaaaaaaaaat? waaaat? lol... my roomate in IIT learnt how to speak pidgin and hes been the coolest dude...
I'm going to need you to give me a quick crash course on pidgin English then. I'm all for it.
I'm going to need you to give me a quick crash course on pidgin English then. I'm all for it.
If I were "Ghady", I would require you go through "naijaCAS", GPA 4.5, and 10 LORs...hehe 🙂
To fellow Nigerians and Africans; wetin dey???
weitin dey, my Nigerian drug dealers.. i am pre pharm, hoping to get in this year, if not, then next year, by the way, which one better, alabukun or panadol?...lol
Panadol all the way! Alabukun na imitation. Lol.weitin dey, my Nigerian drug dealers.. i am pre pharm, hoping to get in this year, if not, then next year, by the way, which one better, alabukun or panadol?...lol
Hey I'm not from Nigeria but my mom's from Jamaica, does that count? 😀
naija in the house.
Wow...No comment.Its ok, partner..We accept anybody.. whether u be jamaican or oyibo, or Akata... Thats why we are the happiest people in the world. Welcome to the club.
Btw guys, I got accepted to chicago state and lake Erie. I declined Temple's interview. Abeg, una for dey apply for Lecom ooooo, e be like say na only me go be the black person for there....Who i go dey nyash now....as i no too dey into Onyibo nyash..Abeg make congi no kill una brother for pharmacy schoool ooo

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 6K
Will be starting in august.