*** Official NSU College of Dental Medicine Acceptance thread 2009 cycle***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

305 Gunner

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
D-day is here!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

10 minutes fron Nova!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations :)

Congrats 305 Gunner!! From Davie I assume? haha

i am from aventura... anyone first choice Nova???

i am from aventura... anyone first choice Nova???
you tell us, you got in!!

it's certainly right up there for me, i mean the chicks there are just so hot that it's hard to not like the school, and its so nice and warm, no more snow

INNNNNNNNNNNNNN :love:

I just got in, does anyone know how many spots they sent out, was it all 100? or less or more??

YES!
I'm in
I am super happy
hahahahaha

accepted to the NOVA Dental Resort! congrats everyone else

Members don't see this ad :)
Offer made at Nova! Count me in guys!! :) :)

got the acceptance call from Dr. Lippman. FYI my AADSAS was "offer accepted" since Wednesday.

My status changed to blank about 5 days ago. This morning it changed to offer made, but I have not received a phone call. What do you guys think?

Nova's status is messed up... You should be fine though.

We both interviewed on the same day and we both got in! woo hoo kk

Does anybody know how much time they give to decide?

i just got a phone call!!! haha what a good feeling :love::zip::biglove::banana::claps::lock::clap::soexcited:

AADSAS read "Offer accepted" as of Wednesday, today changed to "Offer Made" and a phone call to confirm!

Congrats to everyone!!:clap:

Hey, Congrats to all that have been accepted!!

My interview is not until February 20th, I was just wondering if anyone knows how many offers are made by NOVA and do you think most of the spots will all be filled up by my interview date? thanks!!

Hey, Congrats to all that have been accepted!!

My interview is not until February 20th, I was just wondering if anyone knows how many offers are made by NOVA and do you think most of the spots will all be filled up by my interview date? thanks!!

Hey from what i know there will still be spots open in feb. I believe the class finally is filled in March/April, all depends upon how many people give their deposits. Good luck!

I was wondering how many people here are going to attend NOVA!!:thumbup:

the letter still hasn't came yet...maybe Texas is too far away....? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Somebody should start a facebook group :cool:

Hey Doctor PJ,

How long after the interview do I have to wait to find out if I am accepted? Is there a March/April 1st day like december. thANKS!

For those of you who's first choice is nova... a facebook group has been created..... under
NSU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2013

add it asap!!!!!!

not much action on here in awhile, but i suppose i'll break the silence....
got the call last week!:thumbup:

Didn't see this thread! Count me in. :banana:

Didn't see this thread! Count me in. :banana:

Dr. Reo,

You have been bumping all the Nova threads.

Are you going to be joining us in Ft. Lauderdale?

Regards,
GoBlueJays

Count me in too. I'll be attending!!

I am so excited to be moving to Florida! The weather in the northeast has been terrible this whole month and I definitely won't miss the snow when I leave.

I just got my acceptance letter in the mail today!! Phone call was last week.
To those of you that sent in their deposits, how did you go about it? Money order? Cashier's Check? credit card? Personal check? There are no instructions on how to pay so I was not sure...

How fast will the packet be coming after an acceptance?? I know that a deposit is due in the next two weeks and was wondering if I should wait until it arrives to send in my deposit. What do you guys think??

Super excited to attending Nova! See you guys there!!!

If you're interested, you can join this year's facebook group (NSU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2013). See you all in Aug!

Hey guys,
Could any of you steer me in the right direction as to how I should go about starting the Financial Aid process?
Thanks for the help!

start fafsa....? and finish it. haha thats what i did

in this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all of you class of 2013. I just recently got an interview invite to Nova, are there any suggestions that you can give me? Do you remember your questions and replies? I really want to attend the school. Please HELP!!!

much gratitude and smiles

:D

kel

*** Official NSU College of Dental Medicine Acceptance thread 2009 cycle***
Hello everybody!!, I'm very interesting in becoming a dentist, Im a dental assistant now. Going to the point, I see that u guys were accepted to Nova Dental school a few years back, so i would like to know what was your GPA and your DAT score when you submitted the application? I basically would like to know realistics numbers like how many applicantion the get per year and how many students they take? that sor of things i want to know.........
thank you sooooooooooo muchhhhhh........i relly appreciate you guys help.....