PCAT Kaplan Course Materials + extras

Started by virtue1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

virtue1

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have for sale the Kaplan Course Materials (specifically kaplan course books). In this package comprises:

  • the kaplan lesson book (363 pages with all notes from class filled in),
  • the complete science review book (807 pages of Biology, Chemistry and Organic Chemistry)
  • the complete verbal and math review book(345 pages with writing samples),
  • And two complete PCAT practice exams and one diagnostic exam from kaplan with answers.
In addition to the above, i have another Review package comprising of :

  • 23 chapters (Inorganic + organic) of chemistry summarised into 64 total pages. This is all you need to Ace chemistry, 100% guranteed.
  • 7 Past PCAT comprehension tests (each consisting of 7 passages) with answers.
  • Verbal review (vocabs) with 2 complete PCAT past tests and answers.
  • REA's interactive Flashcards (590 pages of chemistry, biology, quantitative and verbal questions and answer) ISBN:9780738601403
I'm asking for $380 for everything plus shipping. PM me for price negotiations and arrangement.
However if you want to buy just the Kaplan Course materials, I'm willing to accept $290 or best offer.
I can also sell individually but i suggest you buy it all, i'm 100% positive that you won't regret it. I used all of these materials within 2 months and got a pretty good score.
 
Last edited:
I have for sale the Kaplan Course Materials (specifically kaplan course books). In this package comprises:

  • the kaplan lesson book (363 pages with all notes from class filled in),
  • the complete science review book (807 pages of Biology, Chemistry and Organic Chemistry)
  • the complete verbal and math review book(345 pages with writing samples),
  • And two complete PCAT practice exams and one diagnostic exam from kaplan with answers.
In addition to the above, i have another Review package comprising of :

  • 23 chapters (Inorganic + organic) of chemistry summarised into 64 total pages. This is all you need to Ace chemistry, 100% guranteed.
  • 7 Past PCAT comprehension tests (each consisting of 7 passages) with answers.
  • Verbal review (vocabs) with 2 complete PCAT past tests and answers.
  • REA's interactive Flashcards (590 pages of chemistry, biology, quantitative and verbal questions and answer) ISBN:9780738601403
I'm asking for $380 for everything plus shipping. PM me for price negotiations and arrangement.
However if you want to buy just the Kaplan Course materials, I'm willing to accept $290 or best offer.
I can also sell individually but i suggest you buy it all, i'm 100% positive that you won't regret it. I used all of these materials within 2 months and got a pretty good score.


Do you still have this or know who you sold it to that I could get ahold of them to see if they are done with it?

Thanks!