-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone Applying to Howard School of Dentistry??
Started by xoxo313
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too! *doing my two step dance at work.![]()
Congratulations guys!
Got into howard today by email!
Anyone else with me?
SO EXCITED!!! 😀
It was one of my top choice schools bc of location 😀
Anyone else with me?
SO EXCITED!!! 😀
It was one of my top choice schools bc of location 😀
I was interviewed Dec. 1st too. No email from them yet 🙁My interview was Dec 1st also. Have anyone heard anything back yet? I keep checking my email every minute (hopefully for an acceptance email)...soo nervous!!!
Ok, my interview is this Sat..Dec 1st... Kinda nervous!
I had my interview on Dec 01 too! Have you heard anything back yet.. I've been freaking out!
My interview was Dec 1st also. Have anyone heard anything back yet? I keep checking my email every minute (hopefully for an acceptance email)...soo nervous!!!
I'm doing the same! Didn't they say we would find out thursday night or friday morning?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL I've been doing this same thing too! (Checking my email every sec lol)
Didn't they said they would let us know as early as this friday?! ugh... I'm going to to try not to think about it cuz it's making me anxious (easier said than done!!!)
I thought that's what they said and now all this waiting is making me more nervous!
At the interview, who was the student interviewer who showed you around the school?
....I had twann
I thought that's what they said and now all this waiting is making me more nervous!
At the interview, who was the student interviewer who showed you around the school?
....I had twann
I totally forgot her name but she was hispanic-looking ..?😕
I had Twan also...kasey211 we were in the same group🙂...three ladies interviewed you right?
Yep! did the three ladies interview you too and have you heard anything yet..because I still haven't 🙁
Yep! did the three ladies interview you too and have you heard anything yet..because I still haven't 🙁
I was sitting two seats away from you ! Still haven't heard anything either 🙁 Hopefully we'll hear something Monday
Guys, what is the chance for non-URM student to get an interview at Howard?
I'm middle-eastern which is minority but not considered as URM!
I'm middle-eastern which is minority but not considered as URM!
I was sitting two seats away from you ! Still haven't heard anything either 🙁 Hopefully we'll hear something Monday
Do you know their names? I forgot to write it down ...the three-lady interview team (2 white D4s & the older light skinned woman)
Last edited:
Yep! did the three ladies interview you too and have you heard anything yet..because I still haven't 🙁
Guys, what is the chance for non-URM student to get an interview at Howard?
I'm middle-eastern which is minority but not considered as URM!
I think if your application is competitive, you have a great chance. I have a few middle eastern friends that currently attend Howard Dental. When did you send in your application?
Yep! did the three ladies interview you too and have you heard anything yet..because I still haven't 🙁
Its Isatu. we were in the same group and we sat next to each other...(There was a guy in front of us also named Kasey right?)...I haven't heard anything yet and its monday! I hope we get good news today

Its Isatu. we were in the same group and we sat next to each other...(There was a guy in front of us also named Kasey right?)...I haven't heard anything yet and its monday! I hope we get good news today![]()
Oh hey Isatu! Ya I haven't heard anything yet either. Hope we both do soon!
haven't heard anything either boooooooo 🙁Oh hey Isatu! Ya I haven't heard anything yet either. Hope we both do soon!
Does anyone know when the school will contact Dec 1st interviewees?
Last edited:
Do not get me wrong, Howard is a great school in many ways but many things about them are just not right.
In terms of training and education, I am sure they are fine. It is their culture/philosophy that bothers me.
Their blatant and heavy emphasis on race is ridiculous in my opinion. Also they are claiming that the MINIMUM for EACH section of the DAT is an 18. We all know that "minimum" will be selectively enforced.
I can keep going. Again, this isn't to say it is a bad school it's just the elephant in the room that I wanted to address. If given the chance, I would go to it.
In terms of training and education, I am sure they are fine. It is their culture/philosophy that bothers me.
Their blatant and heavy emphasis on race is ridiculous in my opinion. Also they are claiming that the MINIMUM for EACH section of the DAT is an 18. We all know that "minimum" will be selectively enforced.
I can keep going. Again, this isn't to say it is a bad school it's just the elephant in the room that I wanted to address. If given the chance, I would go to it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the school will contact Dec 1st interviewees?
Looks like never. So frustrating!
I just checked my email this morning. I recieved an offer for admission! (yay)
Apparently, they sent it yday @ 5:39pm. CHECK YOUR EMAIL, Y'ALL!! (interviewed Dec 1st)
Congrats!!!! Just checked and still no email. I hope that's not a bad sign...🙁
Congrats!!!! Just checked and still no email. I hope that's not a bad sign...🙁
thanks! and I don't think it's a bad sign. As long as you didn't get a rejection letter, there's still hope. Good luck, my friend
thanks! and I don't think it's a bad sign. As long as you didn't get a rejection letter, there's still hope. Good luck, my friend
I haven't gotten an email either🙁...I'm really nervous now!. Goodluck!
Hey guys I put together a Facebook page for Class of 2017. Here is the link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/139507319535634/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/139507319535634/
Nice. ThanksHey guys I put together a Facebook page for Class of 2017. Here is the link
http://www.facebook.com/groups/139507319535634/
Yes. I stared at the stark difference in money and the amount of students they have vs howard and feel here is where I belong.So you finally made your decision?! 🙂
Yes. I stared at the stark difference in money and the amount of students they have vs howard and feel here is where I belong.
That's great!!! Congrats! I think you'll be very happy. DC is great. Maybe we'll bump into each other when I visit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah. Grab coffee and debate about who had the crazier pt.That's great!!! Congrats! I think you'll be very happy. DC is great. Maybe we'll bump into each other when I visit.
Hi everybody,
Would u plz let me know the e-mail address of Admissions Office?
Thank you
[email protected] or Ms. Nixon can help [email protected]
[email protected] or Ms. Nixon can help [email protected]
I appreciate your kind consideration.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 36
- Views
- 17K
- Replies
- 60
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 20
- Views
- 14K

