You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How old are you?
Started by Meggs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i cant believe that there are categories with "20 or less" to vote for!!!! are the dentist's children expected to vote too......? lol!!!!
Originally posted by toothlord
yeah may be...but finishing high school at 16???
Is not the norm, but there are some exceptions. I know at least one person in my class who was 20 when we were done.
alright....... the marital status poll is over, next the age poll and now you want a sex poll?? are we soon gonna have a poll for like......interested/ not interested in dentistry?? lol!!
Originally posted by Chuchuca
Why don't write your age?
I am 37 😉
It's nice to know that I am not the oldest 😛
Chuchuca,
In that case would like to addressed as the Princess or the Queen of the international dental forum ?
We will all gladly oblige to your highness's wishes..🙂
In that case would like to addressed as the Princess or the Queen of the international dental forum ?
We will all gladly oblige to your highness's wishes..🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by Chuchuca
I nominate myself " THE QUEEN of The International Dental Forum" (TQ)![]()
but remember I look like 25, meaning I can also be the Princess.
Do not worry "Our Queen" .Your Majesty :
-You took part-2 at this age and passed .
-You are working ,and I assume that you are married with so many responsibilities.
- You came back to study and do your exams after a very very long time of graduation in 1989.
- You told us befor about the obstacles you faced and how you could conquer them .
You are really one of those who inspired me at SDN & whome I admire.
Note: Does the Queen's highness need any bodyguards,workers,employees.........etc???? .I do not charge high prices .you just have to pay me in US $$$$ Greens,cause am not making any ...... here.
so it seems lot of international dentist apply at 25... hmm...i was expecting the average around 22 or 23
Originally posted by green emerald
so it seems lot of international dentist apply at 25... hmm...i was expecting the average around 22 or 23
We may get out of school at an average of 22 or 23, but by the time we're ready to apply to IDP we are already a couple years older. Boards, toefl, inmigration issues, school paperwork all those take up too much time.
hey meggs u are going on ur 900 posts.....wondering what your 1000st post would be
Originally posted by green emerald
hey meggs u are going on ur 900 posts.....wondering what your 1000st post would be
I am??? I hadn't even noticed. 🙂

Originally posted by toothgirl
rates for what pinktooth dear! just curious!!🙂
Intrest rates for suuuuuuuuure!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pinktooth
Hey..
Now that you are a dental student..I think your rates must be higher now..😀
Hi pinktooth :
Sorry I just saw this post ,a week after you posted it .Am really a very simple guy ,UPENN acceptance will never make ma show off at all or act Snobby ,NOT AT ALL .It just made me feel proud that I could finally achieve one of my most precious dreems after a long fight.
Since you have mentioned the "Rates "...I assume you ment rates amoung GIRLS .Well i,ll tell you about my dream lady ,but please what am gonna write does not mean that am racest or anything like that . I do respect ALL :religions,races,ethnicities,colores,apperances.........etc .
So , do not take me wrong it is just my "Dream Girl " .I will describe here her " hypothetical immaginary LOOK " in my mind & ill put beside each category a percentage % to tell the importance of this characteristic to me :
I prefare (these are NOT absolute judgments ) my future lady to be :
1)-Hair : Red head = 40%.
2)- Weight : Chubby =20% .
3)-Eyes : Blue or Green = 10% .
4)-Age : 10 %
5)-Skin color : = 20% .Snow white ,with some freckles on the cheeks .
6)-Hight
Anyone joining UPENN -PASS program arround here fall in to this category?????

Hey Sam,
All the best buddy..But what percentage of importance do you give her qualification..I think you prefer a dentist('coz you asked fellow PASS students!!)All the Best buddy😀
But what I meant from rate was 'your dental treatment fee'😉
So you got caught
Take care
All the best buddy..But what percentage of importance do you give her qualification..I think you prefer a dentist('coz you asked fellow PASS students!!)All the Best buddy😀
But what I meant from rate was 'your dental treatment fee'😉
So you got caught
Take care
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey and for those of you who don't know ,a few days ago Sam had offered me total extraction in his clinic and I had asked for a discount..
and that is why after he got selected at UPenn I asked whether his rates are higher..
So folks...no wrong meanings....😀
and that is why after he got selected at UPenn I asked whether his rates are higher..
So folks...no wrong meanings....😀
Originally posted by pinktooth
Hey Sam,
All the best buddy..But what percentage of importance do you give her qualification..I think you prefer a dentist('coz you asked fellow PASS students!!)All the Best buddy😀
But what I meant from rate was 'your dental treatment fee'😉
So you got caught![]()
Take care
You really caught me Pinktooth
. It never came to my mind that you were talking about my disscount
.That was really a good one
. Anyway you are still my colleague and I will give you the best deal .Who told you that dental treatment fees varies according to the school where someone studys ???? I have never ever heared somthing like that???? ,this is why I told you that it never came to my mind that you were talking about treatment fees .
YOU GOT ME THIS TIME BUDDY 👍

Originally posted by sam3
Any way you are still my colleague and I will give you the best deal .
tats soo generous of you...
sam dear,atleast offer a free extraction,u might use that tooth,if its not totally decayed.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
pink tooth:i got now what rates u were talkin 'bout.thank god u were not talkin 'bout interest rates.![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K