***Official Summer 2013 Research Thread (REU, SURF, SURP, SIP, AMGEN, etc.)***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TexasSurgeon

I don't pay state taxes
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I thought I would start a thread for everyone doing summer research work for the year 2013. The past threads have all been on applications, but there haven't been any threads on the actual events that take place over the summer, so I figured everyone sharing things that occur over the summer in their respective research labs would be a good idea!

I start tomorrow! Weekly meetings on Wednesday with all the other SURFers at my uni!

:soexcited:


edit: Needs to be moved to research section! sorry SDN!
 
Last edited: