Cdr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moka11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im getting 17's consistently. Wth should I do?? I can't handle S&D, I try writing things down as I go along. But its consistently 17's! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Isn't crack DAT reading mainly tone/inference questions? If so, you might want to skim over the passage and get a feel for what it is all about!

Isn't crack DAT reading mainly tone/inference questions? If so, you might want to skim over the passage and get a feel for what it is all about!

I do! But I many times disagree with CDR's answers. Sometimes I just miss a detail but other times I find questions that can go more than one way.

Reaalllyy gettin nervous.... :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Skim, and skim really fast!
My scores were average but good enough for me! 22

Skim, and skim really fast!
My scores were average but good enough for me! 22

But if its not a "detail" question, how on earth can you answer it by C&D??
"Like what was the primary reason why the author wrote the passage?"

Ive searched so many threads now. But RC score really seems to depend a lot on the difficulty of the passages you get. Some people who averaged around 17's on achiever score 22+ while others in the same average on practice scores receive 16 or 17 on the real DAT.

From what I believe, the real DAT RC will be somewhere in between CDR and qvault as for number of tone/inference vs S&D questions. I am just trying my best to get my strategy down. That is ALL that we CAN really do...

Here are my practice scores
CDR: 17, 15, 18, 18, 19, 18, 17, 18, 22, 19
Godfrey: 14, 17, 18, 15, 17, 16, 17, 18, 18
Achiever: 15, 18, 14, 16, 17, 19, 17
Qvault:18, 20, 19

If you are thinking about using Godfrey, dont do it. Waste of money... seriously

less than three weeks left for me. any advice would be appreciated.