Rutgers Application Complete Email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Walshy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email from Rutgers Dental School saying that the $85 fee was received? I have an email saying that my aadsas app was sent, but not that they received my money.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received an email from Rutgers Dental School saying that the $85 fee was received? I have an email saying that my aadsas app was sent, but not that they received my money.

I never got any email but my checks were cashed.

I never got any email but my checks were cashed.

well you are lucky, because i have not even received the email to submit an application fee. how long after choosing the Rutgers did you receive the email to submit the application fee?

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks.

has anyone gotten an email yet?

well you are lucky, because i have not even received the email to submit an application fee. how long after choosing the Rutgers did you receive the email to submit the application fee?

I was first batch and I got the supp fee email on july 9th.

good info,i think so,I was first batch and I got the supp fee email on july 9th. thanks
mZjt

in my personal experience, i never received an application complete email, only a note saying they received my app from aadsas and to send $85 if i haven't done so already. then, over a month later, my interview invite contained the following phrase: You should have already paid the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine $85 application fee prior to your interview; if you have not yet done so, you may bring a check or money order with you on the day of your scheduled interview.

OP, you're waiting for a communication that probably won't come. it would seem one hand is unaware of what the other is doing.