Interview and Chances of Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pjc199

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, today I finally received my first interview and it happens to be my top choice, LECOM-Erie. What are one's chances once they get to this point? Do you really have to screw up on the interview to not get accepted this early in the game? (According to SDN, these are the first batch of interviews to be put out by LECOM-Erie).

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure how getting an interview this early in the game helps you out, I'm sure its a lot, but just make sure your interview goes smoothly. It is a very laid-back interview and very easy going. I'd say your chances are great, so best of luck to you.

Ryan

ya....i myself got like 6 interviews b/n now and november so im hoping thats a good sign and not just a waste of money! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
OSUdoc08 said:
50% chance in most cases

You have a MUCH, MUCH better chance of getting in than 50% (with the exception of Touro)

If you are in the first batch of interviews (I am for both LECOM's and I'm not sure how I lucked out with this) I thought one's chances are pretty decent. One needs only to look at the list for the 10 or so people on here who interviewed in NOVA in late August (first bactch of interviews) and see that almost everyone in that first batch received an acceptance.

Hmmm I don't know about that.. NOVA.. maybe.. maybe not.. I interviewed in the first batch and I got nothing yet.. also I called them today and they said they had not made a decision.. we all know what that means!!!!

Aite guys...since i have online access to usnews and report...thought i could shed some light. btw..NOVA accepts 85% of those interviewed...so i guess some of you are right.

Arizona: N/A

Chicago: N/A

Western: InState: Applied (624), Interview (242), accepted (191). OutofState: Applied (1370), Interview (236), accepted (181)

DesMonies: InState: Applied (113), Interview (66), accepted (54). OutofState: Applied (2048), Interview (551), accepted (487)

Kirkville: InState: Applied (135), Interview (52), accepted (47). OutofState: Applied (2288), Interview (482), accepted (387)

Lake Erie: N/A

Michigan State: InState: Applied (481), Interview (254), accepted (171). OutofState: Applied (1128), Interview (78), accepted (39)

NYCOM: InState: Applied (634), Interview (349), accepted (261) OutofState: Applied (2174), Interview (321), accepted (244)

NOVA: InState: Applied (399), Interview (163), accepted (139). OutofState: Applied (1660), Interview (220), accepted (185)

Touro: My number 1!!!! InState: Applied (525), Interview (230), accepted (96). OutofState: Applied (1417), Interview (240), accepted (99)

NJ: InState: Applied (312), Interview (131), accepted (91). OutofState: Applied (1425), Interview (159), accepted (104)

University of New England... that is UNECOM. DO you have the stats for UNECOM?

Yeah, please do us a big favor and post the results for the rest of the schools.Thanks