Pranks on Premeds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nebulizer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a roomate who would always go to bed earlier than the rest of us so he could get up and study early the next morning. One night we borrowed a bottle of hot pink fingernail polish from a female acquaitance of ours and painted our roomates fingernails and toenails. He woke up the next morning and freaked out! The funniest part was watching him try to get the polish of with water and a paper towel.

Anyone have any stories or pranks to share?

Members don't see this ad.

A friend and I snuck into a guy's room and toilet papered it while he and his roommate were sleeping. It was so funny. They didn't wake up... not even when we put toilet paper on their bodies and directly over their faces :)

Of course they weren't too happy when they woke up :laugh: :laugh:

Those are some CUPCAKE pranks!!

try is on you soft snugglebears:

me and a buddy called one of our friends that was applying to medical school at the time pretending to be the admissions from the University of Pennsylvania. Now my friend had a work-study position at Penn Med so we had their number and it showed up on my friend's cell phone. We knew he was waiting for a call to interview.

so we get on the phone and i'm like. "hey david, i have some wonderful news. this is dean patrick from the medical school and i'd like you to interview with us. we have particular interest in your file and are very excited about your application. consequently, we've set up a special day for you to meet the faculty, staff and students. i know this may sound overwhelming at first. but rest assure, it will be very informal and a chance for everyone to get to know you. however, since it is halloween, please feel free to wear a costume. i'm actually dressing up as a pirate with an eye patch. see you soon david"

he believed it and got dressed up!!

My friend told him he got the same phone and to wait for him outside so they coudl walk down to the med school together. he was outside waiting and dressed up as a LUCKY CHARMS cereal box!!

we laughed our asses off, told him the actual story. he didn't speak to us a for while but we have the pictures to prove it was a great time.

moral of the story: make fun of others, nevermind their feelings.

Members don't see this ad :)
My prank does not compare to shawty's but it is still funny.

During my sophmore year, I was attempting to incite my roomate into a prank war with me. I must admit I was pretty bored, so when he was sleeping I took a picture of him and then put it on the internet. I made a website, which was called "my roomate's name webpage of love", in the site I took a few more pictures that I had of him and posted them as well. I wrote a long paragraph of how he was looking for a large lady to love, and put his real cell phone number on the website. Since I felt that wasn't enough I also put the picture of him sleeping on AmIhotornot.com. Then I told all of our mutual friends. After a week or two I had to explain what was going on. My roomate came up to me and asked, in a rather aggrevated tone, "why is everybody laughing at me?" I told him what I had done, then I showed him the site and his photo on AMIHOTORNOT.com. Surprisingly, his sleeping picture did score an 8 but that didn't seem pacify him.

P.S. he was a premed

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can't believe someone. let alone an intelligent pre-med student would believe that...i never would.

Saran wrap tightly wrapped across the toilet bowl underneath the seat was a good way to get back at the girls who decided it would be hilarious to put vaseline on every knob and handle in our apartment.

hahahaha

that is good...

i've also taken the light bulbs out of my friend's apartment while it was exam time.
hahahaha

i'm evil
hahahaha

hahaha

hhahaa

hey i got one guys; my roommate and i ripped up a harvard acceptance our roommate got and forgot to tell him about it and he was rejected later b.c he failed to respond within 2 wks; haha, funny funny right?

who are you? and why would you do that? *crying*

Haybrant said:
hey i got one guys; my roommate and i ripped up a harvard acceptance our roommate got and forgot to tell him about it and he was rejected later b.c he failed to respond within 2 wks; haha, funny funny right?

that has got to be a joke b/c NO ONE would ever do anything that cruel :thumbdown:

ElKapitan said:
My prank does not compare to shawty's but it is still funny.

During my sophmore year, I was attempting to incite my roomate into a prank war with me. I must admit I was pretty bored, so when he was sleeping I took a picture of him and then put it on the internet. I made a website, which was called "my roomate's name webpage of love", in the site I took a few more pictures that I had of him and posted them as well. I wrote a long paragraph of how he was looking for a large lady to love, and put his real cell phone number on the website. Since I felt that wasn't enough I also put the picture of him sleeping on AmIhotornot.com. Then I told all of our mutual friends. After a week or two I had to explain what was going on. My roomate came up to me and asked, in a rather aggrevated tone, "why is everybody laughing at me?" I told him what I had done, then I showed him the site and his photo on AMIHOTORNOT.com. Surprisingly, his sleeping picture did score an 8 but that didn't seem pacify him.

P.S. he was a premed

Geez, he was hot, doesn't he get it? :confused:

shawty ya'head said:

me and a buddy called one of our friends that was applying to medical school at the time pretending to be the admissions from the University of Pennsylvania. Now my friend had a work-study position at Penn Med so we had their number and it showed up on my friend's cell phone. We knew he was waiting for a call to interview.

so we get on the phone and i'm like. "hey david, i have some wonderful news. this is dean patrick from the medical school and i'd like you to interview with us. we have particular interest in your file and are very excited about your application. consequently, we've set up a special day for you to meet the faculty, staff and students. i know this may sound overwhelming at first. but rest assure, it will be very informal and a chance for everyone to get to know you. however, since it is halloween, please feel free to wear a costume. i'm actually dressing up as a pirate with an eye patch. see you soon david"

My friend told him he got the same phone and to wait for him outside so they coudl walk down to the med school together. he was outside waiting and dressed up as a LUCKY CHARMS cereal box!!

we laughed our asses off, told him the actual story. he didn't speak to us a for while but we have the pictures to prove it was a great time.

that's freagin' HILARIOUS!!! hahahahaha.

Graat said:
Saran wrap tightly wrapped across the toilet bowl underneath the seat was a good way to get back at the girls who decided it would be hilarious to put vaseline on every knob and handle in our apartment.

Thats absolutely genius!!! HAHAHA :laugh:

Haybrant said:

nope, thats just ******ed........ :thumbdown:

jon stewart said:
nope, thats just ******ed........ :thumbdown:
it also can't be true, no one could be that mean

i certianly hope thats the case........but who knows, i read that other thread on pre meds screwing up other poeples notes and whatnot...so maybe this is conceivable. Who knows what other stuff goes on that we havent heard about.

shawty ya'head said:

LMAO!

This actually happened to me, i'll share it i don't care

it was after an exam, i didn't sleep the night before, and fell asleep on a floor in a class (i know nasty, i was REALLY tired), so friends of mine drew on me and took my wallet (dinguses). I woke and i didn't even know they did that, i was so tired, we had a good laugh.