Any Recent Ucla Rejections :(

Started by rjb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rjb

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys.... its been a rough road for all of us.... i still havent heard anything from ucla post sec... i was wondering how others in the same position are fairing and if they are starting to reject peeps... GRAZIE
 
rjb said:
Hey guys.... its been a rough road for all of us.... i still havent heard anything from ucla post sec... i was wondering how others in the same position are fairing and if they are starting to reject peeps... GRAZIE

I am in the same boat. Complete since 11/25 and no word yet. I called this week and was told that my file was in committee. I guess we can keep hoping until we get that rejection letter.
 
People have been getting rejections post-secondary for some time. If you haven't yet, I think it's a good thing. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wooohoo! good luck to everyone else who is in my shoes.... lets go bruins haha
 
just got the boot yesterday...letter dated 1/25..seems like they sent out a batch on monday. 🙁
 
it sucks... i hope i dont get the boot soon 🙁 are u guys in state or out of state
 
I looked on the website and it says that they sent out the final decision letter. I went there for undergrad and I am not sure if I wanted return anyways. It looks like USC is my only chance to stay in Cali.
 
I was rejected post-secondary about a week or so ago. I'm out of state and not a super strong applicant, and so I wasn't expecting to get in. But, of course, still disppointing, as it's such a great school, and I would've loved to at least get an interview!
 
I alos have not heard anything post-sec, but I read a post where someone received an interview at the beginning of the month who finished post-sec on Nov...and I finished the end of Dec
Good luck!!!!!!! to all
Does anyone have any info on "letters of interest" and when you should send them...post-sec/no invite?....no sec/have not heard anything? Any sugeestions on when and if to send a letter and content would be great, also should I contact the schools and find out my status? UCI,USC(post-sec),UC-Davis (post-sec), UCLA, UCSD,UCSF
 
LGW said:
I alos have not heard anything post-sec, but I read a post where someone received an interview at the beginning of the month who finished post-sec on Nov...and I finished the end of Dec
Good luck!!!!!!! to all
Does anyone have any info on "letters of interest" and when you should send them...post-sec/no invite?....no sec/have not heard anything? Any sugeestions on when and if to send a letter and content would be great, also should I contact the schools and find out my status? UCI,USC(post-sec),UC-Davis (post-sec), UCLA, UCSD,UCSF

I called UCLA and asked them if sending a letter of interest would be helpful if I haven't heard anything regarding an interview. They said to not send anything unless they request them. So I guess that's a no for letter of interest before receiving an interview.
 
i think they might send out rejections on mondays... so check ur status