What Myers-Briggs Type Are You?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulneuro

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an INTP and I am wondering what types other people are. Not sure if I should even be going into medicine as the recommended career lists for my type do not suggest anything other than neurology.
 
hopefulneuro said:
I am an INTP and I am wondering what types other people are. Not sure if I should even be going into medicine as the recommended career lists for my type do not suggest anything other than neurology.

INTJ. Apparently INTP is really popular amongst med-students. I think INTJ is as well if I am correctly recalling previous threads on this topic.
 
Medikit said:
INTJ. Apparently INTP is really popular amongst med-students. I think INTJ is as well if I am correctly recalling previous threads on this topic.

i'm ENTP. which doesn't look like the primary-care-physician type to me.

Possible Career Paths for the ENTP:

* Lawyers
* Psychologists
* Entrepreneurs
* Photographers
* Consultants
* Engineers
* Scientists
* Actors
* Sales Representatives
* Marketing Personnel
* Computer Programmer, Systems Analyst, or Computer Specialist

which is scarily congruent with my ambitions or activities i've been involved in (drama, sales, marketing). i'm even doing psych as my undergrad major; and when i'm applying to med sch look keen to doing MD-PhD.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am an ENTP too and am interested in doing primary care or psych.
 
Im a borderline ENTJ/ESTJ and ENTP/ENTJ

It really depends on my mood and what settings I am in.

If Im at work, im more of a P than J

If im with my gf (or any other girl), im more of a S than N