reward of $500

Started by doudave
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doudave

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am willing to give $500 dollars to anyone that can help find me a residency.
I might even be willing to pay more and I am completely serious. I have passed all my tests and am a foreign grad and also have a masters in health care administration. I don't mean next year by the way, I mean ASAP. If you know of a program thats unfilled please contact me and that would be a start, if I get the position the reward is yours. You can email me with any information at [email protected]. By the way I am willing to do any type of residency anywhere.
Thank You
Dave