-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FoughtFyr a daddy?!?!?!
Started by Daiphon
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
An opportunity to
AND congratulate someone! Must be a good day. Congrats MAN!!
AND congratulate someone! Must be a good day. Congrats MAN!!Congratulations Fought!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Strong work you fertile beyotch!
Q
Q
Very cute baby! Congratulations!
Life changing ...
But in a good way. My 1st is now almost 4 months old. He gives me yet another reason to come home every night and makes me even happier I chose EM.
Congrats. 👍
But in a good way. My 1st is now almost 4 months old. He gives me yet another reason to come home every night and makes me even happier I chose EM.
Congrats. 👍
Congrats FF. 🙂Daiphon said:is the apocalypse upon us? just kidding...
congrats, foughtfyr... she's been born to a good family. d=)
-t,md
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Way to go, FF! Advise the kid like you've advised all of us and she'll be fine.
Febrifuge said:Huzzah! Mazel Tov! Congrats!
So, when I see you for shadowing in mid-December, you'll be bloodshot and cranky because of the peanut, and not just the shift? 😉
Pretty much...
- H
Alright, I don't have any children of my own but I AM a proud aunt! Here's my sweet girl. 😀 😍
http://tinypic.com/fw6dci.jpg
http://tinypic.com/fdvouu.jpg
http://tinypic.com/hx4rc1.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS FoughtFyr! She is beautiful! 👍 😍
http://tinypic.com/fw6dci.jpg
http://tinypic.com/fdvouu.jpg
http://tinypic.com/hx4rc1.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS FoughtFyr! She is beautiful! 👍 😍
Alright, I don't have any children of my own but I AM a proud (1st time) aunt! Here's my sweet girl. 😀 😍
http://tinypic.com/fw6dci.jpg
http://tinypic.com/fdvouu.jpg
http://tinypic.com/hx4rc1.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS FoughtFyr! She is beautiful! 👍 😍
http://tinypic.com/fw6dci.jpg
http://tinypic.com/fdvouu.jpg
http://tinypic.com/hx4rc1.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS FoughtFyr! She is beautiful! 👍 😍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 47
- Views
- 3K
