Does Nova tell you if your application is complete?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

savvysearch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't recieved anything from Nova indicating whether my application is complete. They sent me a secondary which Ive filled out, but I haven't received anything else about whether they got my LORs of DATs. And no one ever picks up the phone.

Has anyone gotten a letter or anything?

Members don't see this ad.

savvysearch said:
I haven't recieved anything from Nova indicating whether my application is complete. They sent me a secondary which Ive filled out, but I haven't received anything else about whether they got my LORs of DATs. And no one ever picks up the phone.

They updated my AADSAS saying my file was received and under review...

savvysearch said:

I got e-mails from them saying when my letters of recommendation and DAT scores were received. Anyone know when they are sending out acceptance letters? I read a thread from last year where people were getting their acceptances prior to December 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
SunnyDay said:
I got e-mails from them saying when my letters of recommendation and DAT scores were received. Anyone know when they are sending out acceptance letters? I read a thread from last year where people were getting their acceptances prior to December 1st.

i just checked AADSAS website and invited for interview.

I heard Nova was planning on sending out acceptances on monday or tuesday so they would arrive on Dec 1. That's what one of the current dental students told me so hopefully I get good news tomorrow (and everyone else too).

To Kremlar or Kimsaekyu or anyone else , did you just recently see Nova using AADSAS to give statuses, or was this for a long time? Because mine is blank. I'm worried. :scared:

They sent a group of acceptances the Wednesday just before thanksgiving and postdated them to arrive dec.1st

ASU-devil said:
They sent a group of acceptances the Wednesday just before thanksgiving and postdated them to arrive dec.1st

Hey ASU-devil! We had the Nova interview together in October remmember? wow, are you serious about the acceptance letters?! Is that what the people at the admission told you? Best of luck. I hope you get in Nova. you and generalle and tony and .. the list goes on :laugh:

ASU-devil said:
Sweet I’ll be looking out for it tomorrow!!!! I am giddy with excitement. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cowsgomoo said:
Sweet I’ll be looking out for it tomorrow!!!! I am giddy with excitement. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

people with your stat should be allowed to apply to only one school :D

lol, yeah cowsgomoo, you'll be a very happy man tomorrow...but isn't it great how all our hardwork paid off? ::crossing fingers::