Any Filipino/ Fil-Am Premeds Out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tribeca

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just noticed the other threads. Represent!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm Filipino

DSIII said:
Just noticed the other threads. Represent!

I noticed this thread and am now making a motion to Hijack it!!

Just kidding - im not Filipino but I have a bunch of Filipino friends who are premed...

Plus I wanted to try out the image :) :laugh:

Have fun.

Attachments

• ok6slghahahaha0vg.jpg
    ok6slghahahaha0vg.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 140
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all. I'm Filipino :)... no longer pre-med officially but will always be one at heart.

Gotcha! said:
I noticed this thread and am now making a motion to Hijack it!!

Just kidding - im not Filipino but I have a bunch of Filipino friends who are premed...

Plus I wanted to try out the image :) :laugh:

Have fun.

Hahaha :laugh: love the pic!

Heyo! Half filipino, half irish. Aye!

Finally, a thread where I can finally feel at home at!! Born in Manila, moved to the States when I was nearly 3 years old. Lived in NJ ever since!!

Come on all you other Pinoys and Pinays, show yourself and holla back!! Represent!!!:):):)

<<-------------------

filipino and not russian.

:D

I'm an Igorot. (to people who don't know what it is, theyre like the Filipino version of Native Americans.)

<<-------------------

filipino and not russian.

:D

I'm an Igorot. (to people who don't know what it is, theyre like the Filipino version of Native Americans.)

Oh, I never knew that. Thanks for the education and welcome to the thread!!!

heyyyy born and raised here but 100% filipina

filipino here, but cali born and raised

1/2 filipino here.

anybody else's parents trying to get them to go to U.Philippines?:rolleyes:

Not here, but there is a preference for me to stay in the state of NJ. Either UMDNJ would be fine for them. I am still considered at three schools, two of which are both UMDNJ schools and the third is Creighton in Nebraska. If I had to rank, it would be in order of most likely I want to go to least likely: RWJMS, Creighton, and NJMS.

1/2 filipino here.

anybody else's parents trying to get them to go to U.Philippines?:rolleyes:

may pader and may mader (well not specifically UP but just some med school in the phils.)

dey want mee to gow to da pilipins por med iskul.

i hab conseederd dat bat naw way bicos if i gow der ay downt teenk dat ay weel pass the board licensure exam and whatever i need to do to practice in the U.S.

may pader and may mader (well not specifically UP but just some med school in the phils.)

dey want mee to gow to da pilipins por med iskul.

i hab conseederd dat bat naw way bicos i downt teenk dat ay weel pass the board lcensure exam and whatever i need to do to practice in the U.S.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: