Which Dental School did you go to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which dental school did you go to?

• Total voters

burton117

The Big Kahuna
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The goal of this poll is to list which users have gone or are currently going to which U.S. Dental Schools.

I hope this turns into a great resource. We'll get out of it what we put into it.

Hopefully, at the very least, we'll be able to get more networking going. :idea:

This poll is intended to cover the school where you achieved your professional DDS/DMD degree. If you did a residency in a speciality, we can save that for another poll.

Note: dental schools are listed alphabetically by the abbreviation of the state the schools are located in.

Source of Dental Schools List: DDS/DMD Programs - U.S.

For those who attend/ attended a Canadian Dental School: Which Canadian Dental School did you go to?

Members don't see this ad.

Sweet! I bet we can get a couple of people from EVERY dental school if we keep this up.

Awesome! :thumbup:

I am truly amazed! I have been away for so long and now i come back when i should be studying for path and I find this, AWESOME!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sweet. We almost have representatives from every dental school! :thumbup:

I'm sure there are browsers from those schools that don't have votes--and I'm sure there are lots more guests from schools that DO have votes. Lots of lurkers I'm sure.

ItsGavinC said:
I'm sure there are browsers from those schools that don't have votes--and I'm sure there are lots more guests from schools that DO have votes. Lots of lurkers I'm sure.
Yeah.. I bet your right..

Btw.. my apologies to those who went to dental schools who have since closed:

DC - Georgetown University (1990)
GA - Emory University (1988)
IL - Loyola University (1993)
IL - Northwestern University (2001)
MO - St. Louis University School of Dentistry (1970)
MO - Washington University in St. Louis (1991)
NJ - Fairleigh Dickson University (1990)

How did MD2b20004 get into the MU list? Sumbitch...

Let's get some of the new D1's from the Class of 2010 in this poll!!!

Not sure if anyone else is interested, but just found out that the Dean at Manitoba is leaving to take over as the new Dean at Adelaide.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok so is there a thread for where the class of 2011 is going to attend? i can't find it, and this thread seems to be current students.. and i am sick of searching though all the threads lol

yea thats what i thought, but it didn't look like too many 2011 people were posting in that thread... at least for the schools i'm considering

bump it up..

congrats to those who have made their decision by January 15th, btw...

Hmm. No one from Harvard, as of now. Interesting.

I loves me some poll participatin'-in.

thanks for holdin it down, burton.

up to 375 voters at this time! great work